Platinum Club announcement restricted to current PC members?

2»

Comments

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited October 2012

So they were put on sale for the $1.99 PC price after all instead of reducing them an additional 50%?

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on
  • T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    So they were put on sale for the $1.99 PC price after all instead of reducing them an additional 50%?

-MJ

Yeppers!

They didn't seem to be listening, but by golly...

• RangerJimKRangerJimK Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Clicked on the "announcement" when I saw it (here in the "commons") and I get:

The following errors were encountered
    You are not authorized to view this forum

I've been considering re-joining the PC club but i have held off for the anniversary month and now I can't even see what the announcement says? I've really been on the fence about it considering all of the problems people have been having with the pc club lately but seeing what the offer is for restarting/renewal might just tip the balance in favor of going ahead and doing it...

Still havinf a problem trying to log on directly to the PC as of this evening (8 ish CDT) and (natürlich!) I couldn't log in... So, I just went to the DAZ Home page, logged on there, and then clicked on the link DAZ sent me in an email. Korasho!

Jim

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited December 1969

A 2nd round has gone up.

For this year’s Platinum Club Anniversary we’re giving you the opportunity to decide what you want on sale!

Out of the ten products listed, please vote once for the one you’d most like to see on sale. The five products with the most votes will then be put on sale for 1.99!

Here’s the second round of products.

1. Blood Bound
    2. Suranian Priestess
    3. Slicer
    4. Stephanie 4 Starter Pack
    5. V4 Elite: Reby Sky
    6. V4 Ranger
    7. The Nun
    8. Frostbite
    9. Gabriel Hair
    10. DMs Dark Shrine

• CyonixCyonix Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

Does anybody know if the winners will go back on sale for $1.99 at the end of the month? Now that the voting sales are for $1.99, I'm debating whether or not to join, but even so, I've already missed the first week's sale......

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Correct me if I'm wrong, But if it is posted in the PC Forum, then it is against the Terms of your PC membership to repost in the Commons?

Otherwise it devalues the Membership for the people that are current members.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Lilliana said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, But if it is posted in the PC Forum, then it is against the Terms of your PC membership to repost in the Commons?

Technically yes I think it was so however some were thinking that too many legit members can't access the PC Forum so threw some of the rules to the wind.

edited December 1969

Then a ticket needs to be submitted.

Otherwise, again, the membership is further devalued in a time when it's been devalued by business decisions.

Lilliana said:

Technically yes I think it was so however some were thinking that too many legit members can't access the PC Forum so threw some of the rules to the wind.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

I rather suspect that they have a "long" list of tickets on the matter ;-)

edited December 1969

Welp, that's the train wreck known as the Store upgrade.

I rather suspect that they have a "long" list of tickets on the matter ;-)