Texture not displaying in Material Lab preview pane :SOLVED:

GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
edited October 2012 in Bryce Discussion

I'm creating a texture to use on a toy ball for use with a pull toy I'm working one--see Show us your renders to view the pull toy.

I click the check mark in the DTE and exit back to the Material Lab but don't see the texture displayed in the preview pane. I had made a previous texture that did display so I know the preview pane is set correctly.

I can get the texture to display but only if I work the Transformation Tools, which is something I didn't have to do with the previous textures.

Ideas anyone?

Post edited by GussNemo on

Comments

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

GussNemo said:
    I'm creating a texture to use on a toy ball for use with a pull toy I'm working one--see Show us your renders to view the pull toy.

I click the check mark in the DTE and exit back to the Material Lab but don't see the texture displayed in the preview pane. I had made a previous texture that did display so I know the preview pane is set correctly.

I can get the texture to display but only if I work the Transformation Tools, which is something I didn't have to do with the previous textures.

Ideas anyone?

Post us the mat. I will have a look. Hard to suggest anything otherwise, without more information.

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited October 2012

I'll do that.

Post edited by GussNemo on
  • Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

Is the Nano preview auto-update turned on?

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@Dan: Yeah, that's the first thing I checked. I'm thinking it's really a good old case of newbieitis.