• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Gooods Moornin

squee.jpg
    500 x 651 - 82K
    edited December 1969

tee hee.

i put the Halloween candy bowl out. it's haz a motion sensor, it yells stuff like "RARR try to take my candy, will ya" and it's arm twitches.

so far 2 people walked by, they jump startled. tee hee hee being ebil is fun sometimes.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I made us a thread here >>>>>>>> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8912/ Largely cos the PM is really slow and attachments are max at 250kb

I subscribed to your thread because I can learn from watching y'all work.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:

I made us a thread here >>>>>>>> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8912/

Largely cos the PM is really slow and attachments are max at 250kb

Well, most of the work happens on our PC's, the thread is just a bunch of yakking really. Feel free to pop in. We nice folks.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Skiriki said:
    I can make you transmap for that, fyredrygon.

Continued complaint: Significant Otter keeps snoring.

Oh, that would work.

When Fiance snores, I have him sleep on his side - that seems to tame down the sound at least.

Doesn't help, he already does that, and my only hope is to kick his shin so he might roll over and face different direction.

I had a friend who would spray perfume in the air in front of her husband's face. She swore it worked.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tee hee.

i put the Halloween candy bowl out. it's haz a motion sensor, it yells stuff like "RARR try to take my candy, will ya" and it's arm twitches.

so far 2 people walked by, they jump startled. tee hee hee being ebil is fun sometimes.

You so ebil!! Take pictures bet they would be fun.
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Some computer crashed somewhere and closed out all the road tunnels here, inner city is spookily quiet. I can walk home, is a nice sunny day and the beer fridge is full so no crisis for me :)

linky http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/tunnel-closures-cause-traffic-chaos/20121003-26y5q.html

Oh, no! The tunnels were dazzed.

edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    tee hee.

You so ebil!! Take pictures bet they would be fun.

i should start an ot thread with it. Ebil in Office Cubicles. heheh. might attract some sexi office hanky/panky renders.

'rawrr'

it's not dissuading people from taking candy though. :lol:

halbowl.jpg
    494 x 464 - 45K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: physical therapy yesterday wore me out! Had to take vicodin to go to sleep.

Today, not too bad. Just a dull ache. At least the weather is nice! Wish I were outside.

Everyone take careeeeeee and don't eat too much candy! :snake: :vampire:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Why is everyone talking about Halloween? D:
    Also:

400 x 319 - 37K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I am still having difficulty getting my tv to work as a monitor. I am using an HDMI cable.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I'm having problems with my computer too. To make a long story short: I thought that my computer was infected with malware. I downloaded a program to delete the malware. This program ruined my Windows installation. :( It deleted files and registry keys without asking for conformation. I was expecting to see a prompt that says: "Would you like to delete this file/registry key?" But no, it deleted some stuff that wasn't remotely related to malware.

Now I need to reinstall Daz Studio, video card driver, video editing tools, programming suites and my database servers.

ok, enough ranting.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Perfect Spring morning, sunshine and a cloudless sky, oh my :)

edited December 1969

Complaint: physical therapy yesterday wore me out! Had to take vicodin to go to sleep.

Today, not too bad. Just a dull ache. At least the weather is nice! Wish I were outside.

Everyone take careeeeeee and don't eat too much candy! :snake: :vampire:

Wish you were in our outside, under a shady palm tree with a nice cold beer in hand listening to the sound of surf and laughing bikini babes :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Why is everyone talking about Halloween? D:
    Also:

Aw, teh cute rather than scary :)

edited December 1969

Unless I get hours for next week, I am probably not going to dress up for Halloween. I cannot participate in the PC club either. Unless I can think of something cleaver.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    ps1borg said:
    Some computer crashed somewhere and closed out all the road tunnels here, inner city is spookily quiet. I can walk home, is a nice sunny day and the beer fridge is full so no crisis for me :)

linky http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/tunnel-closures-cause-traffic-chaos/20121003-26y5q.html

Oh, no! The tunnels were dazzed.

hehe I'm lucky work is in walking distance, amazing that a computer glitch brings a whole city to its knees ;)

edited December 1969

Unless I get hours for next week, I am probably not going to dress up for Halloween. I cannot participate in the PC club either. Unless I can think of something cleaver.

*waves* Must be a busy time of year there :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

*waves* Must be a busy time of year there :)

um, I did not get any hours of work this week. I think I got fired. I also think I have heartburn. I think it is heartburn instead of some sign that I have been naughty. Maybe naughty means eating the macaroni for dinner a bit too fast. I finished the Macaroni before anyone else at the table finished their macaroni.

edited December 1969

My back hurts. My pain killers are outside in the car, but I do not want to go outside right now.

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited October 2012

Has anyone happen to run across some cat ears that actually replace a normal human's ear? I know there's some stuff in the store that positioned the ears on the top of the head but that's not what I'm looking for.

Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
    edited December 1969

Has anyone happen to run across some cat ears that actually replace a normal human's ear? I know there's some stuff in the store that positioned the ears on the top of the head but that's not what I'm looking for.

What figure are you looking for? Do you have the creature morphs? There might be something like that in there.

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

What figure are you looking for? Do you have the creature morphs? There might be something like that in there.

I'm looking for Genesis and I want it posable like a real cats would be.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:

I made us a thread here >>>>>>>> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8912/

Largely cos the PM is really slow and attachments are max at 250kb

Well, most of the work happens on our PC's, the thread is just a bunch of yakking really. Feel free to pop in. We nice folks.

LOL I know you be nice people.

Do I have a complaint? With the debate on, I'm reduced to watching Ninjago on Cartoon Network. Where are my Dragons?

edited December 1969

We're forecast to have 7 days of Tacoma summer weather. The weatherman says it will be fall, but he's wrong. We never have 7 straight days of fall weather anymore. It's just a few and they are scattered out.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited October 2012

AtticAnne said:

Do I have a complaint? With the debate on, I'm reduced to watching Ninjago on Cartoon Network. Where are my Dragons?

I don't know about *your* dragons, but one of mine is snacking on humans before Halloween XD
    She already has two in her tummy as it is and a third about to join them D:
    (Akai is really the only man-eating dragon I have. Others may attack people and occasionally eat them, but poor Akai is addicted XD )
    Mm... I'm getting a new wyvern character. Is supposed to be myself but as a wyvern. He obviously won't be a maneater XD
    I named the Folkmanis wyvern puppet I got Akai after a month of owning her, but always called her Miss Wyvern. In fact, I still do :3

_gift__sylxeriaguardian_by_artistdragon-d4qz9sj.jpg
    1200 x 927 - 250K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

**poof** went the chocolaty milk

edited December 1969

T I dubbl gr rr

edited December 1969

Real quiet day for me today, nobody else here but I see a few people in the street outside so I guess the world hasn't ended or anything :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    AtticAnne said:

I don't know about *your* dragons, but one of mine is snacking on humans before Halloween XD
    She already has two in her tummy as it is and a third about to join them D:
    (Akai is really the only man-eating dragon I have. Others may attack people and occasionally eat them, but poor Akai is addicted XD )
    Mm... I'm getting a new wyvern character. Is supposed to be myself but as a wyvern. He obviously won't be a maneater XD
    I named the Folkmanis wyvern puppet I got Akai after a month of owning her, but always called her Miss Wyvern. In fact, I still do :3

hehe hopes it was nobody I know :)

This discussion has been closed.