Problem with Moongate?- SOLVED.

McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,003
edited October 2012 in The Commons

I tried to pick it up yesterday (around 7 PM EST), but the order is still "pending"... Not a complaint, just curious if it is me or if there is a problem with it.

Post edited by McGyver on

Comments

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

I'm also having problems. For me, it refuses to go into my shopping cart. :(

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I got it yesterday with no problems, download and all.

You could try putting something else in your cart first, then add the Moongate, then delete the first item?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

I bought and downloaded earlier. try going to your itemised Order History and resetting it.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited October 2012

I got it yesterday, and this reminded me to download it. No problems.

You never know who's going to get picked on by most of these bugs, or when. (I've had my share).

(In fact, I had only gone to the store, yesterday, because a couple of people were having problems getting in the store and using it. I wanted to see if the site was messed up for everyone).

Post edited by T Jaiman on
    edited October 2012

Never mind, I think I misread.8-/

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,003
    edited December 1969

Actually, resetting did work... I figured it wouldn't because "pending" in my mind implied that the product was unavailable for some reason... (like an out of stock item in a physical shop)... But it worked, I installed it to a dummy folder and the Mac/Poser version I DL'ed seems complete... Very nice model, Thanks DAZ and JT... and thanks Richard Hazeltine for suggesting I reset!

• Lazy LeopardLazy Leopard Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Mildly puzzled by the *_trx.* files... Not seen them before...

edited October 2012

Mildly puzzled by the *_trx.* files... Not seen them before...

It used to be a simpler answer...

Thanks you for the sizes. What is the difference between the 2 files? I think the "trx" ones were supposed to be Genesis-related items, weren't they?

These days they often use trx for the DS version.