Order Confirmation Email

anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is anyone else suddenly not receiving these? I've placed two orders in the past day and I've not received a confirmation email for either one of them. I wonder if it's something to do with the ongoing website problems. Or maybe I'm just blessed.

Comments

• ruekakaruekaka Posts: 346
    edited December 1969

You are not alone. I did not get the confirmation of my last order, too.

• achimsachims Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Hmh! Didn't get mails of my last orders, too.

But oh wonder! I just received the confirmation for ordering the 2 freebies!

Lets see if i can download all my purchased items now ?!

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Good to know I'm not alone. One of my orders was paid the other was a freebie. Not sure if I should raise yet another support ticket.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I don't think it is neccessary to submit a support ticket because you haven't received an ebot conformation of you order, as long as the downloads are in your account history.

• Jonathan BJonathan B Posts: 114
    edited December 1969

I did put in a support ticket for this problem as one of my orders was for a Gift Card for use during the Platinum Club event and I did not receive the e-mail confirmation or the information needed to claim the Gift Card. I also did not get a confirmation when I ordered the weekly freebie, but that's OK since I was able to download it.

On the other hand, I did receive a confirmation e-mail when I submitted the ticket about the issue, so its not a total e-mail blackout from DAZ.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I don't think it is neccessary to submit a support ticket because you haven't received an ebot conformation of you order, as long as the downloads are in your account history.

Yes well I'm used to getting email confirmation of everything I buy. I don't trust e-tailers sites, I like my confirmation. I was getting confirmation and now I'm not, I have not changed anything. So there is obviously another problem with Daz's site that they should be aware of.

• Jonathan BJonathan B Posts: 114
    edited December 1969

Just a quick update, last night, I placed two separate orders and received none of the related e-mails (in my case with a Gift Card order, there should have been at least 3 e-mails total). I even checked my spam folder before posting about this problem and entering a support ticket.

This morning, I placed another order and immediately received the order confirmation in my inbox.

I updated the support ticket with these facts (and the fact that I had received my GC information from one of the customer liaisons that monitors the forums) and left it open.

I hope they will still investigate the issue to prevent it from happening again.