Adjusting Reby Hair on Miki4?

solstice69solstice69 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,

my favorite hair is RebyHair from DAZ and all my efforts to "fit" it to Miki won´t work as I can´t resize RebyHair at all. Do I miss something? Is there a way to fit it properly to Miki? If not, do you know any long hair in the style of RebyHair I can use on Miki?

Thanks and best,
TL

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Are you using Poser?

I don;t have this hair, but I don't see why you can't resize it, are there no sliders in the Parameters window for size or scale?

Can you give a link to the hair as there are two Reby hair products in the store here?

• solstice69solstice69 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, I´m using Power. It´s the Elite Hair version: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/reby-sky-elite-hair
    The sliders for size/scale are there, but they can´t be activated... or changed

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

If the Hair is "Conformed to" or (Fit to) the base figure,... then it's dependent on the base figure.

Un-conform the hair,.. and parent it to the head of Miki

that should allow you to scale and position the hair manually to the figure.

Hope it helps :)

• solstice69solstice69 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The problem ist that it isn´t scaleable even if it´s not conformed to any figure...

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538
    edited December 1969

One large magnet will give you full scaling capability, plus a little more. If you use several magnets, you will have much more control.