a forum bug?

Raven_xGMxRaven_xGMx Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Ok this is really weird im logging in with my main account now and my forum name should be Arch_Clan but its coming out as Raven_xGMx which is from my other account which i never logged back in for along time. O_o

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,840
    edited December 1969

You are using the older of the two accounts to make this post - I suspect you are entering the wrong email at log in since they are similar. We don't allow duplicate accounts so please let us know which you want to use and we can lock the unwanted account.

• Raven_xGMxRaven_xGMx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

actually im entering my current one which is the [email protected] (Arch_Clan) but when i make a post here it comes up as this Raven_xGMx which is an old account i had way back, it just started happening now O_o

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,840
    edited December 1969

actually im entering my current one which is the [email protected] (Arch_Clan) but when i make a post here it comes up as this Raven_xGMx which is an old account i had way back, it just started happening now O_o

OK, that does match the Arch_Clan name, so it's obviously some system issue - please try clearing your browser cache and deleting your DAZ3D cookies, if that doesn't fix it open a support ticket as I don't have access to the things that would let me trace and fix it. If it makes you feel any better I had to clear my cache to get into the back end to check your records just now.

• ArchWorksArchWorks Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

ok i think its fixed now, thanks