Odd ball question

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Looking at my wishlist, I find myself perplexed by one thing....what's with the comment boxes? What purpose do they serve?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

In case you want to add notes to it I would assume.

• edited December 1969

Sounds logical. Was just curious; since we're allowed to share our wishlists, thought Daz was encouraging us to become beggars. lol :cheese:

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

I really like the comments area actually... It helps remind me why I put something in the wishlist. :)

• MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I like the comment box idea myself. As in I can make notes if some outfit whatever requires another, or several, to get it to work. Am still going to wait though because Stegolian requiring a wrap for Aiko 3 and Aiden a bunch of V4 bikinis... Well, let's just say I will give the new site a little more time just to be sure. ;)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,683
    edited December 1969

Can we now buy products for other people? or can people buy us a product they think they will like? if so What would happen if someone buys us a product we already own?

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay.... I added some stupid notes in the comments-thing, so I'm hoping they'll get ignored for the time being. I think I started to sing the Teenage Mutant Turtle-song in the comments-box for the Turtle-dude... It was just testing!!

• HaslorHaslor Posts: 402
    edited December 1969

adamr001 said:
    I really like the comments area actually... It helps remind me why I put something in the wishlist. :)

I agree but I'd like a pop up when I click "Add to Wish List" so I can add the comment at the time, so I don't have to search later and --- now what was I going to say --- Oh remember why later.

• earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

My wishlist is broken:roll:

edit to add: so is the smiley!! LOL

Post edited by earth2d on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You have to double click to add a smiley :coolsmirk:

• TZORGTZORG Posts: 148
    edited December 1969

I could comment to remind myself that I only put an item on the wishlist because I liked the promos. That way I don't accidentally toss it out for not being something I want