Question... when you apply something like lie wound... Where are the layers visible?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi:

I was wondering how to find when you apply a lie wound... Or one of the grunge shaders... I was told I could adjust the transparency of the layer and make it less sharp... For example: making a bruise less harsh...

does anyone know where I could find info on doing this?

Thank you.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

Surfaces Tab for the Material Zone you applied the Shader to.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
    edited October 2012

On the Surface Tab click on the Diffuse Strength arrow and select Layered Image Editor to get the LIE interface. Then you will see the Opacity slider. You will be prompted to save after you are done with your changes. Give it a unique name, it won't change your original layer. Now when you reopen your scene your layers will load with your edited settings.

LIEWoundSupport1.jpg
    1368 x 1158 - 676K
    Post edited by SimonWM on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

SimonWM said:
    On the Surface Tab click on the Diffuse Strength arrow and select Layered Image Editor to get the LIE interface. Then you will see the Opacity slider. You will be prompted to save after you are done with your changes. Give it a unique name, it won't change your original layer. Now when you reopen your scene your layers will load with your edited settings.

Thank you SimonWM. this was very helpful and the screenshot illustrated it perfectly.

Thanks ya'll for your help. I now understand what folks are talking about when they say to click on the little arrow. I was having trouble finding that.

GRAS,

Serene.