So when does the voting start?

pantenepantene Posts: 195
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Politics? BORING! We want to vote for the Daz items and bundles that will be reduced to 80%-90% off the regular price. This is the time of the year when Daz goes crazy. This is the time of the year when we can get dozens of items for just a few bucks. I can't wait 'till it starts! C'mon Daz, open up the floodgates! PLEASE!

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

wishlisted!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,320
    edited December 1969

If there is voting, the voting will be in the PC member's forum.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I knew there was something wrong. :coolcheese:
  • GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

Since I'm not a PC member, I'll vote here.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sea-life-pack-1

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

pantene said:
    Politics? BORING! We want to vote for the Daz items and bundles that will be reduced to 80%-90% off the regular price. This is the time of the year when Daz goes crazy. This is the time of the year when we can get dozens of items for just a few bucks. I can't wait 'till it starts! C'mon Daz, open up the floodgates! PLEASE!

Holy Crap! Who has any money left. I could wait at least a few weeks before any other major sale. I just spent 2 grand this past month.

No I certainly am not made out of money like the Geico guy, I just can't help myself when I get addicted to something. You should see all of the WWII die-cast aircraft I purchased in a years time. Almost 10 grand worth. I live on the edge when it comes to finances. Plus I don't tell the wife how much money I make from day to day.