Announcement: Evil Beware! Genesis Supersuit is here!

Comments

• NimosNimos Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

I can't even buy this Genesis Suit. Nothing works! The store is broken!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Yea, store is a mess still. I'm logged in as someone else with a boat load of stuff in the Wishlist and nothing in the cart.... I really wish if they are going to take the store off site they would at least fix the damned log on issues. I was under the impression that the logon issues were going to be more manageable but apparently it's worse right now!

• WulfricWulfric Posts: 77
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Yea, store is a mess still. I'm logged in as someone else with a boat load of stuff in the Wishlist and nothing in the cart.... I really wish if they are going to take the store off site they would at least fix the damned log on issues. I was under the impression that the logon issues were going to be more manageable but apparently it's worse right now!

Consider yourself lucky. The site seemed to be working ok when I logged in to check out the cape, boots, and belt for the supersuit, but when I ordered them everything went haywire. I now have a completed order and a charge to my bank, but I'm not allowed to download what I bought. I have a ticket in so I hope it will be corrected soon.

edited December 1969

Yea, they really need to put their pride aside and HIRE a web master to manage all this... this is just ludicrous!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

WulfricF said:
    RAMWolff said:

Consider yourself lucky. The site seemed to be working ok when I logged in to check out the cape, boots, and belt for the supersuit, but when I ordered them everything went haywire. I now have a completed order and a charge to my bank, but I'm not allowed to download what I bought. I have a ticket in so I hope it will be corrected soon.

If the order shows as completed, try resetting the downloads.

edited December 1969

WulfricF said:
    RAMWolff said:

If the order shows as completed, try resetting the downloads.

The order shows as completed in my history, but the downloads show a status of pending and do not allow for resetting.

edited December 1969

Do they appear in your Itemized Order History?

edited December 1969

Do they appear in your Itemized Order History?

Thank you. I was able to track them down and reset them. I'm downloading now.

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Hi WulfricF - Could you tell me how you tracked down your items to reset them so you could download? I just tried to order several items, the order kept going in circles but I did enter my credit card into, and the orders section of my account info shows the order with an order number and as completed, however I cannot download since all the items say "pending" and if clicked take me to an unable to download page - there is no option to reset showing - My cart is also still showing these objects as being in there. I filled in a support ticket, but don't have alot of faith in that since I'm still waiting for an answer to an email sent over a week ago. This new store is so frustrating! :roll: Thanks! Cathy

edited December 1969

DAZ will not be making one more dime from me until they have that mess taken care of! HEAR THAT DAZ?

edited December 1969

Cathy_Mod said:
    Hi WulfricF - Could you tell me how you tracked down your items to reset them so you could download? I just tried to order several items, the order kept going in circles but I did enter my credit card into, and the orders section of my account info shows the order with an order number and as completed, however I cannot download since all the items say "pending" and if clicked take me to an unable to download page - there is no option to reset showing - My cart is also still showing these objects as being in there. I filled in a support ticket, but don't have alot of faith in that since I'm still waiting for an answer to an email sent over a week ago. This new store is so frustrating! :roll: Thanks! Cathy

The reset button is on Itemized Order History.

edited June 2012

Cathy_Mod said:

The reset button is on Itemized Order History.

Thanks Mike.

Cathy,

I found each of my items in the Itemized order history and reset them. This is a pain since the only sort is alphabetical rather then by order number.

Post edited by Wulfric on
  • CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys for the replies! I haven't tried downloading yet, I'm feeling kind of sick after looking at my bank - apparently the whole resetting thing while going in circles with the Daz order form was charging my bank each time, so my order for $80.32 was taken from my bank 4 times! So I am feeling pretty sick about that, and going to write yet another support ticket. I hope they can fix that fast, I really can't afford to have that much money tied up for weeks. That's my last order from Daz til they get all this fixed, this is just really bad business.

t's bad enough when I'm browsing or reading the forums that someone else's name is showing up, and even when I THINK I am in my own account, someone else's wishlist shows up - but this business with giving your credit card info and then having the store go off into error pages and circles and charging your account numerous times but refusing to let you download what you've purchased - what a sorry mess. I'll see if I can get anywhere trying the reset and hopefully they will reimburse my bank account.

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584
    edited June 2012

Cathy_Mod said:
    Thanks guys for the replies! I haven't tried downloading yet, I'm feeling kind of sick after looking at my bank - apparently the whole resetting thing while going in circles with the Daz order form was charging my bank each time, so my order for $80.32 was taken from my bank 4 times! So I am feeling pretty sick about that, and going to write yet another support ticket. I hope they can fix that fast, I really can't afford to have that much money tied up for weeks. That's my last order from Daz til they get all this fixed, this is just really bad business.

t's bad enough when I'm browsing or reading the forums that someone else's name is showing up, and even when I THINK I am in my own account, someone else's wishlist shows up - but this business with giving your credit card info and then having the store go off into error pages and circles and charging your account numerous times but refusing to let you download what you've purchased - what a sorry mess. I'll see if I can get anywhere trying the reset and hopefully they will reimburse my bank account.

If it's any consolation, I had a semi-similar incident a couple of years back when using a coupon. The coupon was to get a bunch of PC items for free, I applied it to my order, everything showed up as free at checkout, placed the order, then a couple of days later my CC showed a transaction from DAZ of $180-something, which were the 'free' items - apparently the coupon glitched and my card got charged.

Anyway, I contacted support about it, and they were quite quick about putting the money back onto my credit card, instead of giving me GC's or vouchers for the amount.

Hopefully (and, most likely, probably) it'll work out the same for you.

Post edited by Thyranq on
    edited December 1969

My first completed render using the Supersuit. While I was trying out some of the morphs, I was reminded of some of the cartoons I used to watch such as Battle of the Planets and Voltron and this was the result.

SpaceForce.jpg
    614 x 715 - 128K
    edited December 1969

NICE!

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    NICE!

Thanks. I also stumbled on a new feature in DS 4.5 that came in handy for this render. It is the ability to save a Wearables file that stores everything fit to a figure along with morphs and material settings. I think I'll be making good use of that option in the future.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Soooo, when is the Super Suit Template going to be made available so we can make our own textures?

Where's the template for the Super Cape too? How can anyone make new textures without a template for the suit and cape?

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited June 2012

Looks like atrion666 has done a texture for the suit: http://www.sharecg.com/v/62406/view/21/DAZ-Studio/UPDATED-SuperSuit-Green-Lantern

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the heads up Spanky. Looks great. Downloaded to use later!

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Okay, this is my first play around with the amazing Supersuit and wonderful shaders used also on other things in the image. Raw, untouched render in DS4.5 - not in any way meant to be a finished image, but I was so happy with how the textures turned out thought I'd just share it with you. :) 'Tis also my first attempt at posting an image, so fingerscrossed it goes right...........

M5_Kane_supersuit_and_shader_test.png
    800 x 800 - 788K
  • MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited June 2012

Here's mine... I love that Supersuit... is really is SUPER!

Image removed by a moderator till resized...please see this thread for info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Ooops... sorry about that!

BlackStorm2.jpg
    795 x 636 - 190K
    Post edited by MKeyes on
  • LucynskyLucynsky Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

More supersuit love!

I used the basic heroic green to give it shape, and then used shaders on each... little... bit... There are a lot of little bits, although I did figure out how to corral multiple ones at a time.

Couldn't figure out how or if there's a way to cover the eyes with the mask, so I used the mask bit from the G-Suit.

I seriously like this suit.

tobeus_02-smaller.jpg
    600 x 786 - 451K
  • SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

I again tried to get three supersuits in a scene

Bang

Fullsize render at deviantart: http://sedorrr.deviantart.com/#/d52e7xi

2012-06-03_Bang_DAZForum.jpg
    800 x 533 - 192K
    edited December 1969

Love all the renders!! Supersuit really is amazingly cool......:coolsmile:

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

sedor said:
    I again tried to get three supersuits in a scene

Bang

Fullsize render at deviantart: http://sedorrr.deviantart.com/#/d52e7xi

Oh do I love this... it makes me want to see the movie all over again, Hulk was the BEST - and yes, too funny when he popped Thor one, oh my goodness... what a great scene, topped only by him slamming Loki around... hahahahaha

• Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396
    edited June 2012

This suit is crazy. I bought the Pro bundle and wow that is a lot of options! So many nice shaders... and material zones...

Post edited by Mr Bowen on
  • Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396
    edited June 2012

Ok. What happened here? I applied the preset on Genesis both morphed and unmorphed with the same results.

teknight_1.jpg
    385 x 500 - 136K
    _teknight_messed_up.jpg
    500 x 374 - 131K
    Post edited by Mr Bowen on
    edited December 1969

I seem to recall I got that result too - but thought at the time that I must have done something wrong....:long:

• edited December 1969

I got exactly that result too... was a bit awkward rendering an "Iron Man"-esque figure that looked like he was ready for Mardi Gras...

Mr Bowen said:
    Ok. What happened here? I applied the preset on Genesis both morphed and unmorphed with the same results.