Daz Dynamics or Optiex thread?

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
edited May 2012 in The Commons

Has Martin started a thread that I've missed, yet?

Post edited by WillowRaven on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Not yet

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Can we start one for him?

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited May 2012

I don't know. 8-/

The last forum threads were all his. And if he doesn't start it, how will he know to follow it?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Not really, as only a PA can start a thread about there products.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Thanks for the info. Wonder where he is.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

He'd been relatively quiet anyway, I suspect he has a lot of other things requiring attention.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

He'd been relatively quiet anyway, I suspect he has a lot of other things requiring attention.

Ermm - interesting comment

• OptiTex_1206374OptiTex_1206374 Posts: 56
    edited December 1969

Hi Guys here I am, Daz is my whole live

edited December 1969

OptiTex said:
    Hi Guys here I am, Daz is my whole live

Yeah!

Do you have an Optiex/Dynamic thread yet, Martin?

• SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Thanks for the info. Wonder where he is.

Rest assured Martin is working on more dynamic clothes for DAZ Studio, just real busy lately. Until he starts a new one I'd be watching this one.

• misaouinmisaouin Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

please help !!!!!

how can i do the integration between optitex and daz ?
    i can't either export optitex model file *.mod or import optitex cloth*.clt
    do i need a specific version of daz or do i need to download plugin for it ??
    i really tired and fed up to get the answer !!! please help
    and thanks in advance :)

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

misaouin, Martin is the only one who actually owns the optitex software so he is the only one who has ever had to learn the magic. I believe that it has to go through something that does the "fit to" in studio and that when it comes out it is a daz data file.

edited December 1969

misaouin said:
    please help !!!!!

how can i do the integration between optitex and daz ?
    i can't either export optitex model file *.mod or import optitex cloth*.clt
    do i need a specific version of daz or do i need to download plugin for it ??
    i really tired and fed up to get the answer !!! please help
    and thanks in advance :)

I do not understand so good why you are tired and fed up to get an answer, first of all you can contact your OptiTex dealer and they will give you an answer also you can contact the OptiTex helpdesk then they will give you an answer.

Because I am a customer from OptiTex and a PA for Daz I have also to do it this way and no problem they will give you an answer in less than 24 hours

edited December 1969

the problem is when i go to "export" for daz studio i can't find export .mod file (model) and the same problem when i do "import"i can't find .clt file (cloth) how can i solve this problem ?
    do i have to install plugin export model and an other one import cloth for daz ?
    OR IS THERE ANOTHER EASIER SOLUTION ???

edited December 1969

misaouin said:
    the problem is when i go to "export" for daz studio i can't find export .mod file (model) and the same problem when i do "import"i can't find .clt file (cloth) how can i solve this problem ?
    do i have to install plugin export model and an other one import cloth for daz ?
    OR IS THERE ANOTHER EASIER SOLUTION ???
    I am wondering why you do not contact OptiTex?
    edited December 1969

@optitex ok thanks i did but i still don't get the answer :blank:

edited December 1969

misaouin said:
    @optitex ok thanks i did but i still don't get the answer :blank:

I am very sorry for this can you give me you key number and also tell me when you make this report to OptiTex than I will find it out and make sure that they will help you and again I am relay sorry that they give you not an answer.
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

A couple suggestions for things I'd like to see an OptiTex version of:

The Caperucita (http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=91334)
    Dynamic Coquette Cape (http://www.synfulmindz.com/catalog/dynamic-coquette-cape-p-528.html - similar to above, but without hood)
    Dynamic Demonica Dress (http://www.synfulmindz.com/catalog/dynamic-demonica-dress-p-594.html)

The dynamics from Synful Mindz are promo'd with fetish-style textures, but I've also seen them rendered with 'normal' textures and kitbashed to make some pretty nice results.

edited December 1969

@optitex the problem it seems that the software daz studio lack that special Daz plugin which is capable To import the dynamic clothes who are made in OptiTex into Daz and allow to import the clothes into Daz and to export the avatars to OptiTex.
    i can't find the name of that plugin or a link to get it
    have you an idea about that plugin ?and if you do
    would you please tell me the name of that special daz plugin and how to get it ?
    and thanks again :)

edited December 1969

misaouin, it sounds to me like Martin is telling you that the plug in you need would have to come directly from optitex. To get it your going to need to give Martin your key number or contact optitex (the main company) directly. It sounds like Martin is happy to help facilitate that.

• edited December 1969

Is this what you're looking for? If we're talking dynamics and plugins...

edited December 1969

@khory .thanks for responding ! don't you have an idea about the name of that plugin ?? and thanks

edited December 1969

Since not many people that has the optitex softwear is interested in making clothes for studio I suspect that the plug in is called "that studio plug in" around their office.

edited June 2012

Since there still isn't an Optitex/Daz Dynamics thread, I'll show off my latest work here :D

I must say again ... I absolutely love Daz Dynamics. The only thing I could possibly complain about is there isn't more to throw my money at ... lol.

More medieval / gothic / period styles, please, Martin :D :D :D For V4, M4 & K4. And I know you'll only make them for DS3 for so long, but as long as you do, I'm buyin' :D

This is the Maiden Fair Gown for Daz.

Image removed by a moderator till resized...please see this thread for info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Oubliette-for-web_-_rez_777.jpg
    531 x 777 - 150K
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,038
    edited June 2012

As far as I know that plugin to create ur own Daz dynamics was scrapped. It was schedualed to come out around 2007. The dynamic clothing control just gives you more options to existing daz dynamic clothing. More control such as bend resisitance , thickenss etc. You cannot as far as I know convert or create your own dynamic clothing for Daz.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Since there still isn't an Optitex/Daz Dynamics thread, I'll show off my latest work here :D

I must say again ... I absolutely love Daz Dynamics. The only thing I could possibly complain about is there isn't more to throw my money at ... lol.

More medieval / gothic / period styles, please, Martin :D :D :D For V4, M4 & K4. And I know you'll only make them for DS3 for so long, but as long as you do, I'm buyin' :D

This is the Maiden Fair Gown for Daz.

Image removed by a moderator till resized...please see this thread for info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Sorry about the size problem, Mod. For some reason I adjusted the width rather than the height. :roll:

Thanks for keeping an eye on me :D

edited December 1969

Khory said:
    Since not many people that has the optitex softwear is interested in making clothes for studio I suspect that the plug in is called "that studio plug in" around their office.

Sooooo, there is software available for us to make our own Daz Dynamics?

I ask because I still have not had time to learn DS4, and don't anticipate my workflow slowing down long enough to learn it anytime soon, though I have it waiting when I do ... lol. The ability to make my own Daz Dynamics would be immensely helpful, rather than bugging poor Martin all the time ... lol.

Or was that what your saying was scrapped?

edited December 1969

Optitex has software that can create dynamic clothing for sale but for most of us it is cost prohibitive because it is aimed a the professional fashion designer. Daz dynamics is an offshoot of their professional products. I suspect they have never been able to come up with a way to dumb it down enough so that it would not be competing with the design component of the pro suite that they sell.

edited December 1969

i guess that no one want to tell me that mysterious name
    Fine !! i will find it and when i find it i will do the same !!

edited December 1969

i guess that no one want to tell me that mysterious name
    Fine !! i will find it and when i find it i will do the same !!

Your the one who says you have the optitex software to create the dynamic clothes so your the one who needs to contact them and get the plug in. There is no name to google up! The only person who has ever needed the plugin is Martin because he is the only one who owned the software and was interested in doing dynamics for studio. As you have been told before you should contact your optitex dealer, optitex direct or Martin with the key from your software and then you can get the plug in.