Eden’s Flame - Out now & Contest Added [commercial]

124»

Comments

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,475
    edited September 2012

A little sneak peek at a side project I am working on - Light emitting Jellyfish shaders! So far, there are 10 double dipped varieties like this.

Kind of having a blast with them.... it is soooo cool Poser can have light emission now.

Doubles.jpg
    571 x 692 - 70K
    Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Kalypso said:
    Loving it! And besides the Steampunk look all the parts can be used for lots of other themes as well. I'm kitbashing my next render but just thought I'd show off these two here :)

That lighting in the 2nd one is just amazing is that a light set or did you make it yourself?

Thanks midnight _stories, I think I used one of the Studio Lights from PP2012 which I then tweaked (intensity, some positioning, etc). Actually I'm pretty sure I started with the same light in the first image as well and tweaked that accordingly. I'm not at home now but when I go I'll fire up Poser and see what lights I have exactly.

• ravynd_d8ea201783ravynd_d8ea201783 Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

Loving playing with this outfit :)

nrsatz-hunters0912.jpg
    950 x 740 - 110K
    edited December 1969

Those light emitter thingys are very cool. Looking forward to those :)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

ooooooooooo I LOVE that, Ravyn!!

edited December 1969

Wow that image is awesome Ravyn!! It has a very underworld feel to it

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited September 2012

I was just thinking the same. Awesome render Ravyn! :-) The coat was the perfect touch.

Post edited by Miss B on
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys :)

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

You are one of the PA's that I try to support when I can so I was glad they did the PA sale again when I had money. ;-)

Eden's Flame is awesome and I could just *hugz* you for keeping us Poser folks in mind along with Daz Studio User. I know it is extra work for those that do.

Unfortunately, I have tried since last nite and I can't get any of my downloadable files from Daz to make a picture. UGH! (biting my tongue)

Wanted to let you know I really love the outfit and that you and other vendors that keep Poser support are so very appreciated!

edited December 1969

It's not often an outfit comes along that just grabs me, AND makes me pull V4 out of mothballs, but Edens Flame does it. I swear, I go to bed and dream of so much art using this. LOL.

BeastQueen_Rnd.jpg
    938 x 1238 - 435K
    edited September 2012

Lilwolff - awww ty so much sweetie, for the compliments! Ive got much love for V4 too, she is still my fave figure to play with (and M4) Being a Poser user myself, I understand the frustration of having not much to pick from here. There are some who still support V4 (like mada for example... her lovely new set supports both) I would love to eventually add Genesis support too, but I won't take away support for anyone in the process. And hmmm sorry about not being able to get the download. I know the server was pretty taxed over the weekend, and maybe thats why. I would contact support.

Jaki- You know you are teh awesome! That image is soooo cool and I love the beasties! And I love those shaders on it. I am hoping someone is going to take the dive, and do some support for the set. I would love to see some diff tex for it. I may do some eventually, but right now Im knee-deep in my next set lol

Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Playing around with a new PC, a new (to me) version of Poser and your new outfit worn by one of the bunnies characters.

Only a basic render so far.

Piper_2nd_render.png
    612 x 624 - 240K
    edited December 1969

Nice work Cho!! Really gorgeous render. I love the clarity and brightness (what kind of lights did you use??)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

Its the IBL set that came with Art Collab's Alisha, although I have used Piper as the character. Using Poser 8, as my old Poser version wouldn't work on the new PC, which is Win7

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Oh, I don't think I have Annie's Alisha.... I have some of her other lights tho. She did an awesome job with these.

edited December 1969

LOL i use the DS lights in ARTCollab's Abby practically everytime. Heh. I used them in the Beast Queen pic there. :D

• DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 556
    edited October 2012

had a chance to do another one.

edens_apoc_BF_jpg.jpg
    1356 x 1708 - 586K
    Post edited by DireBunny on
    edited December 1969

HAWT DB!!! Love the atmosphere!

edited December 1969

thanks :) i might have went overboard though but it was practice 0_o

I did rework it a bit and added a bigger version to my DA page but i didn't tone it down as a matter of fact i added more "atmosphere" lol

edited December 1969

Dire Bunny, NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!! really like that! :)

edited October 2012

jakiblue said:
    Dire Bunny, NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!! really like that! :)

thanks :) i really loved yours. those textures you used look really good on the set.

Off topic edit:
    ( i am not really a fan of the smiley emote face here on the forums it looks like he's more smug or sarcastic than smiling lol)

Post edited by DireBunny on
    edited December 1969

i don't like any of the smileys here. LOL. Wish we could get new ones.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I agree with you Jaki, I don't like these smilies either.

OK, now that the winners of the September RDNA Landscape Layout Portrait challenge has been announced, I can now post my latest render which was an entry in the challenge. Warning  --  it’s going to be cross-posted with ARTCollab’s Control Room thread as well.

Be sure to click to see unsquished. For the full-sized render, check it out here —> http://3dpixelzone.com/WIP/studio/portrait.htm

Title: Asleep At The Controls.

Portrait_AsleepAtTheControls-Small.jpg
    800 x 533 - 279K
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    I agree with you Jaki, I don't like these smilies either.

OK, now that the winners of the September RDNA Landscape Layout Portrait challenge has been announced, I can now post my latest render which was an entry in the challenge. Warning  --  it’s going to be cross-posted with ARTCollab’s Control Room thread as well.

Be sure to click to see unsquished. For the full-sized render, check it out here —> http://3dpixelzone.com/WIP/studio/portrait.htm

Title: Asleep At The Controls.

looks good.
    not sure now was the best time for her to kick her boots off and relax though with a evil looking robot staring at her :)

( i see the no notification thing is still happening on the new forum, I'll get like one and then that's it.. )

edited December 1969

Ok guys, wanted to swing by and check on the contest

Also, Ive moved it to my forum, so I could keep up with it better. If you wanna get in on it, you can register there (its free)

http://www.damageinc3d.net/underworld/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=154

• DzmanDzman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I really like the outfit, as I could see the versatility it could do, but I pretty much use Gen, as I don't have the V4.2++ morphs.
    I am not sure w/ this outfit if that would matter though ? Usually the conversion is ok, but you lose any morphs or movement options that were there.
    opinions ?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited November 2012

DS 4.5 AutoFit preserves morphs.

There's a post showing it converted to Genesis here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/108293/ , though as Iggy points out later the boots are the big issue as with most V4>Genesis conversions.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited December 1969

Yeah what Richard said pretty much lol Most of the outfit converts to Genesis just fine using auto fit, but the boots are the biggest issue