PC Member Unable to Access the Member's Only Forum?

mambanegramambanegra Posts: 572
edited September 2012 in The Commons

I thought I would check to see what the free item of the month is, and I can't get into that forum. It says I don't have permission when I try to get their from the menu drop. And when I go to community page, it's just plain missing. Why do they keep breaking things? Oh, and my subscription is set to expire in december and was paid for at the end of the year last year. So, it is supposed to be valid.

Post edited by mambanegra on

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Its a common occurance PC membership is being dropped whether you're paid up or not, its happening to PC members all over the place, you are not alone.
    Put in a support ticket to sales and they will fix it.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I take it that you have tried logging out, and logging in again?

You will need to write to Support I think.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

I've just discovered Imy PC membership has been cancelled too!!!

Very annoyed they haven't sorted this out yet.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

This usually happens when you have just received a refund as Store Credit. It is an annoying thing, but A support ticket to sales will get it sorted for you.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    This usually happens when you have just received a refund as Store Credit. It is an annoying thing, but A support ticket to sales will get it sorted for you.

But why does it keep happening surely they have had enough time to sort this out.

Does it happen every time you request a refund, odd to say the least.

I want to make a request for something but don't want to loose my PC priveleges at the begining of the PC sales?

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I swear there was a thread identical to this one just earlier. I replied to it, and cho said pretty much the same thing... Am I having dajavu or something ? LOL

edited December 1969

I keep repeating myself repeating myself repeating myself repeating myself

edited December 1969

LOL do you have a word document open so you can copy and paste it?? haha!

edited December 1969

No actually a trained typist, amongst other things. my first job on leaving school I operated a National ledger posting machine.

This is a photo I found of one. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tebbo/140253987/

or this one

http://www.islandnet.com/~dek/html/uofa_ncr.htm

edited December 1969

WOW that's a big keyboard!! And here I complain about my slow typing on our compact and refined layout designed keyboards. Man, I still look at the letters when I type LMAO!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

I used one similar to that Chohole when I worked in the Bank. This was in the 70's before the modern computers came in.:-)

edited December 1969

I started in a major bank in the CIty, Did bought and sold ledger, attached to the foreign exchange dealing room. Left when I decided that there was no real prospects of a female prgressing far in those days, banking was very much a male enclave in those days. I went into insurance, or rather reinsurance after that. Our machine room there was still using them in the 70s as well. with a punched tape link. THe tapes were then taken once a week up to the main NCR building to be processed on their computers, and we got a printout back.

You would have loved that computer room Spyro, Nothing like we use nowadays.

edited December 1969

And to think it evolved in such a rapid period of time!

• mambanegramambanegra Posts: 572
    edited December 1969

Yeah, logged out and then but not change. The ticket is in, but it's sunday, and last time I submitted a ticket on the weekend it took several days to get a response. So, I was hoping there was a quicker fix.

I guess you are right. PC items are showing full price. I got a refund a few weeks ago, so I guess it's been broken since then.

Will anyone tell me which item was the September freebie for members? If I didn't get it, I figure I can go ahead and submit a ticket for that. I don't use the coupon, so I could care less about that part, lol.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The September freebie is this, Juggling Act for V4 :

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/juggling-act-for-v4/

Hope that helps.

• mambanegramambanegra Posts: 572
    edited December 1969

That's JimmyC! :)