Cyber M4 Posing and Naming Issues

ShokuShoku Posts: 0

Cyber M4 has a posing issue. and a naming issue. The Readme makes two statements:

1.Based on DAZ 3D's Michael 4, the Cyber M4 can conform to Michael 4, use his clothes, his poses, and props.
2. You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
Figures: “Cyborg Model 4:CyberM4”

Number one is wrong - see attached image - the feet are ripped away when applying every M4 pose.

Number two is wrong. After install the product appears in my runtime here:
Figures: "DzFire: CyberM4"
When loading the figure is named, "CyberM4test."

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

What version of Poser are you using?

Did you apply a zero pose to it first?

Using the Cyber M4 in Poser 8, applying any pose, does not cause any body parts to become undone.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

In the release thread DzFire posted a fix. M4 has translations on hands and feet from poses turned off, Cyber M4 doesn't without the fix. Just zero the translations on the hands and feet.

• ShokuShoku Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    What version of Poser are you using?

Did you apply a zero pose to it first?

Using the Cyber M4 in Poser 8, applying any pose, does not cause any body parts to become undone.

Using Poser Pro 2012

• ShokuShoku Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

In the release thread DzFire posted a fix. M4 has translations on hands and feet from poses turned off, Cyber M4 doesn't without the fix. Just zero the translations on the hands and feet.

Thanks. That works.

• KageRyuKageRyu Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

-_-
    Can we get Daz3D to maybe include the fix in the actual distributed package?
    That way those of us who bought the figure and...I don't know...expect to ba able to use M4 poses don't run into these problems and have to go looking through the forums to find this information or the patch?

And I am experiencing these issues in:
    Poser Pro (7.0.3)
    Poser Pro 2010
    Poser Pro 2012