Order Wont go through

corpor8chiccorpor8chic Posts: 14
edited December 1969 in New Users

I ordered products this morning ...but I cant download them just says pending on order status..even though my receipt says order complete....of course no response from support in a week anyone else having similar issue?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Excuse me, I don't quite understand. If you only ordered them this morning, why do you have support ticket that is a week old?

This tells you how to contact the support system http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/837_98/

Post edited by Chohole on
  • corpor8chiccorpor8chic Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

Ummm thats another issue I had with an order...unrelated to this one but I have gotten no response on either issue yet..and frankly I don't expect one anytime soon this new site is so epically bad right now I shouldnt have ordered until I got first ticket resolved.

edited December 1969

I have just posted the link to show you how to get to the support system, which is now up and running again.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/837_98/

edited December 1969

Oh I know how to do that...as I said I have 2 tickets in ..what i would like to know is how to get a response to those tickets.

edited December 1969

Did you log the tickets through the Zendesk System? That only came back up 2 days ago, so you still cannot have a week old ticket with ZenDesk.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Go to Itemized Order History and see if the items are there. If they are, reset them and your downloads should be available.

edited December 1969

Yes you are correct I should be MORE Clear about the issue..but I didnt think all the details really mattered on the forum ...I just wanted to know if people are having the same issue I am with getting a response I first contacted support via email and got this response

We are aware of many errors and we are trying to work them out. We appreciate your patience as we launched the site only a few hours ago. Please try our Contact Us throughout the day until we can get al the bugs resolved.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM

That was on May 17 So I was uncorrect I actually contacted Daz 2 weeks ago...

and then I filled out a trouble tickets via zen desk

May 30 04:01
    Jun 01 09:31

So it seems like forever since Daz has been any help to me..is anyone else having the same issue?

edited June 2012

If you pop over and have a browse through this thread in the Commons, you will see that there are a few people who azre having problems, and this thread is being monitored by Daz3D.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

OMG that fixed it thank you FixMyPCMike!!!! Finally!!!

• Roboman28Roboman28 Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

I had exactly the same problem. I came out and back in again and ended up ordering the item twice although no acknowledgement from Daz for either order. Now put a support ticket in. Bit annoyed at Daz. Their computer systems used to work but they screwed it up in the name of progress. We are yet to see any benefits only problems.

edited June 2012

Yes I am not sure what they were thinking to relaunch such a huge site like this with such aggressive changes clearly its not even the same site everything is different and everything is bad and buggy....Daz should relaunched in stages or maybe put out a beta version of the site first for deeper testing ...this is TRULY the worst site relaunch EVER I wont order again until everything is fixed.

Post edited by corpor8chic on
    edited December 1969

It had to be an all at once move, as they were moving from a custom built site and store to an "Out the Box" Commercial type platform.