- - Spyro’s Freebies - -

SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
edited September 2012 in Freebies

Here is where I will post links to all my freebies!

Note that my user name in ShareCG is xSPYROx (Spyro was already taken)

Post edited by SpyroRue on

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2012

Tribal Bow (Updated)

Tribal Bow prop for Daz Studio. Comes with base Textures, UVW Templates, and a Drawn (Loaded) morph.

NOTE: This product has not been tested on Poser.

Morph now has default limitations set.

Terms of Use: Commercial Renders OK, Contents not to be redistributed.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64858/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Tribal-Bow-(UPDATED)

BowPromo.jpg
    800 x 800 - 267K
    edited September 2012

Tribal Bow Expansion Pack 1

This is an expansion pack for the Tribal Bow. This adds Smart content to your existing Tribal Bow runtime. Supported figures include: Victoria 4 and Genesis.

This expansion was created by Jaderail (Daz3D) Special Thanks Jaderail !!

NOTE: This Expansion REQUIRES Tribal Bow. This product has not been tested on Poser.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64872/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Tribal-Bow-Expansion-1-V4-Gn

BowPromo_Expansion1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 311K
    edited September 2012

-------- Thread awaiting MOVE to Freepozitory forum. --------

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

lol! you posted an offer, not a request for a freebie NOT in the freepository! %-P ;-P :)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Freepozitory, as it is an offer of a freebie, not a...

What Wendy said.

• Suncat1Suncat1 Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the bow! It looks great!

edited December 1969

Moved to the Freepozitory, as it is an offer of a freebie, not a...

What Wendy said.

Thank you for the move. Chohole started to as she merged two threads. But she must have got busy with something else that this thread was left in the commons. Thanks again.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Nah, you lot are just trying to confuse me. I merged a duplicate thread from the Commons into a thread in the freezie, so how did it get back into the commons. Must be the aliens abducted it

edited December 1969

LOL... I not sure how it happened, but it appeared merged in the Commons. I just assumed you got busy and had to be elsewhere. It's all good now, thanks for your help sorting my mess out lol. If I was able to delete the threads I made myself, I would have deleted my thread in the commons and my thread in the freebies section would have been fine. HAHA! ..... Sorry to the admin, I can be rather dumb in the early morning hours having stayed up all night.

edited October 2012

Fiberglass Bow Set

Based on the bow used in the Hunger Games.
    Includes: Bow, Arrow, Quiver, Base Textures, UVW Templates.
    Bow has a draw back (Loaded) morph.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64932/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/FG-Bow-Set

FGBowPromo.jpg
    800 x 800 - 290K
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Cool bow and arrow set. Will it work in Daz 4.0 as well?

edited December 1969

Thankyou. Well I'm using Ds4.5 so I couldn't test that... However it consists of a PP2 and OBJ files so it should work in 4.0 :)

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Thankyou. Well I'm using Ds4.5 so I couldn't test that... However it consists of a PP2 and OBJ files so it should work in 4.0 :)I only ask because Amy Aimee made a character morph for Genesis for 4.5 that wasn't 4.0 compatible, and had to be converted. I'll give it a try and let you know.

edited December 1969

Because that was a morph for a character... Genesis was upgraded for daz 4.5 and she would have used the 4.5 genesis when she made the morph, thus it would require that same version of genesis.

Props are 3rd party objects that are imported to daz, and the format hasn't changed between 4.0 and 4.5, It remains PP2 and OBJ files. For that reason, the object should load up ok... My concern is that the Daz default shader may have been upgraded with 4.5, in which case you may have to load up the textures manually in the surfaces tab... But as I said, I cant use Daz 4.0 to be able to clarify that :) I do know that poser users have to set up their own shader with the textures it came with, but that has to do with other things associated with poser-daz compatibilities.

• edited December 1969

It's always nice to be able to take out those pesky goblins at a distance. ;)

Thanks for these!

edited December 1969

LOL thanks! haha

edited December 1969

Fiberglass Bow Expansion 1 - Smart Props

This is an expansion pack for the Fiber Glass Bow set. This adds Smart content to your existing FG Bow runtime. Supported figures include: Michael 4, Victoria 4 and Genesis.

NOTE: This product has not been tested on Poser. This Expansion REQUIRES Fiberglass Bow Set. Genesis Smart prop requires Daz 4.5 (Or above) and Genesis Starter Essentials 1.3 (Or above)

http://www.sharecg.com/v/65100/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/FG-Bow-Expansion-1---GN-V4-M4

FGBowSP_Promo.jpg
    800 x 800 - 357K
    edited October 2012

PRIMITIVE WEAPONS Part 1 - Spears and Flints

A bundle of Flint Spears and separate flint blades. Set includes 16 props and 16 textures. UV Templates are included. Due to issues with the PP2 Exporter, smoothing angle has defaulted, which only seems to affect 'Spear1B' negatively. I recommend setting 'angle' of smoothing to around 75.00 in the surfacing tab to fix the strange shadows appearing on the grip of that spear.

This product has not been tested in Poser.

Commercial renders OK, contents not for redistribution

http://www.sharecg.com/v/65096/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Primitive-Weapons---Part-1

PrimitiveWeaponsP1_-_Promo_copy.jpg
    1050 x 800 - 405K
    edited December 1969

PRIMITIVE WEAPONS Part 2 - Knives

A bundle of Flint Knives. Set includes 16 props and 16 textures. UV Templates are included.

This product has not been tested in Poser.

Commercial renders OK, contents not for redistribution

http://www.sharecg.com/v/65097/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Primitive-Weapons---Part-2

PrimitiveWeaponsP2_-_Promo_copy.jpg
    1050 x 800 - 400K
  • edited December 1969

Your items look really good. I noticed the tribal bow has no arrows. Didn't someone make some arrows to go with it or am I having one of my senior moments? Thanks for sharing!

edited December 1969

Sorry, no there aren't any arrows for the tribal bow yet, but it's certainly on my list for an expansion, along with a quiver too :cheese:

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

But but but ... I just downloaded your fibreglass arrows and quiver! (Slap a little brown paint on the arrow shafts and they look great.)

However, if you feel like expanding your sets, you just keep on expanding as much as you like. Targets. Flint arrowheads. Teepees. Woods. And once you get the Native Americans done, don't forget a nice curvy Pocahantas.

Just kidding, Spyro -- love your gear and thank you very much!