Is there anywhere to report Website problems?

Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I went through the contact us link to the submit a help request page. This page has a link for Website bugs or feedback but ths link just goes to a 404 Page Not Found error.

I was going to tell them that the store is giving what looks like random required products. Hero Factory Classics is a texture set for the Supersuit but the store told me it needs Everyday 1930 V4 Unimesh Fits. Genesis Scout Textures just told me it needs the Ultimate Changing Ponytail, although a few minutes ago it said it needed Catelobas.

Comments

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited June 2012
    Post edited by Harry Dresden on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,746
    edited December 1969

would be easier to report the things that actually are working........just sayin

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited June 2012

Post edited by Wiccan1 on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,683
    edited December 1969

Wiccan1 said:

Where did you get that smiley from? In its own way it is cute.

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    would be easier to report the things that actually are working........just sayin

Agreed - I was wondering how the merchants feel about all this. I have not reported anything, not because there is nothing to report, but when I sat down and thought about what to say, I realized there were just too many issues to detail and I didn't have the time to invest in that. On the other hand I didn't want to generalize and sound like a whiner, so I just have just silently stopped buying except for the Supersuit which I really was looking forward to.

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited June 2012

It is an alt symbol. That one is Alt+1 on a PC. I set the size to Largest. Just experiment with Alt plus numbers.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ◙ ♂ ♀ ♪ ♫ ☼ ► ◄
    * These are numbers 1-17

Post edited by Wiccan1 on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,746
    edited December 1969

RonS said:
    RawArt said:

Agreed - I was wondering how the merchants feel about all this. .....................

My Momma taught me that if I dont have anything nice to say, then I should say nothing at all................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah..thats about it.

Rawn

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited June 2012

We may not be able to do much, but at least we can post, we may not be able to find it later, but at least it gives us something to do by searching for it.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    RonS said:
    RawArt said:

Agreed - I was wondering how the merchants feel about all this. .....................

My Momma taught me that if I dont have anything nice to say, then I should say nothing at all................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah..thats about it.

Rawn
    Mine did too......:)