Site slow for anyone else?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in New Users

I've never had a problem with daz's site but it is running terribly slow for me today... To the point It won't pull up my wishlist or anything else.

It was working fine yesterday and before. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THe site is slow for everyone. There have been problems but DAZ 3D is working through them

• AThorwaldAThorwald Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Two fatal errors trying to look at the PA sale completly frustrating Im outa here.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Seems to be resolved - seeing as I can actually get to the store insteda of having timeout after timeout.

Buit now I can get there the 'submit order' button does not seem to want to work! ;)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

The page delivery speed is muuuuuch better today. I haven't been in the store yet Simon, so don't know what the problem is you're having with the Submit Order button.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There is no menu at the top of the forum now to get to the store.

• chrisdotclarkchrisdotclark Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Site was very slow and, while trying to buy something yesterday, I ended up clicking something I shouldn't have and got a "There has been an error processing your request" that will not go away. I cannot buy anything from Daz at the moment. Have emailed but no response yet. I have been a Daz customer for 10-years and it used to be great, but since the changes it is a trial.

• mortonijmortonij Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This has been same for me a few times. But It seems to be when sever/website is being updated.