Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There is this one here called 'Pretty in Pink' for the Freak (as a joke I hope)

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pretty-in-pink

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

The first one, that comes in my mind was this: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pretty-in-pink

pretty-in-pink-large.jpg
    500 x 650 - 71K
  • Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Ah beautiful, just what I needed. Thanks!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Intereting also this one. I take if it's for V4 it will work just fine in Genesis as well, even with some shaping applied?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited September 2012

They both convert to Genesis ok. I autofitted the Freak4 one for Grenesis see first pic. Second is the Performer autofitted to Genesis, theres some crumpling at the breasts, and some poses make the skirt go a bit wonky.

ballet-2.jpg
    707 x 855 - 129K
    ballet2.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 342K
    Post edited by scorpio on
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, appreciated.

• CricketCricket Posts: 434
    edited December 1969

They both convert to Genesis ok. I autofitted the Freak4 one for Grenesis see first pic. Second is the Performer autofitted to Genesis, theres some crumpling at the breasts, and some poses make the skirt go a bit wonky.

I've noticed that wiht alot of tops made for V4 converted to Genesis. They all look wonky around the breasts. I don't know if it's because the default V4's breast are bigger than Genesis Basic Female or the female characters made for Genesis, or a limitation of the AutoFit function. I thought it was just me...

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

It's because in order to fit naturally, there's space between the clothing and skin around V4's breasts. This converts to similarly-shaped space between the clothing and skin around Genesis's chest, resulting in a crumpled look unless you put V4-shaped breasts under it.