David BB question

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I bought the David BB product in the PA sale, I had trouble getting to work, then I noticed the Read Me said you also need the David Head Morphs and David Body Morphs (didn't say it prior to buying). I can't find those in the store, I only have the David Base. Should I return the item or are those available anywhere?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited December 1969

I fear the morphs were vaulted a while back - and if they aren't in the store that would explain the lack of a link to the required product. I would certainly open a support ticket, pointing out that the product page is wrong and asking what your options are - the morphs would not be free in any event, so if you have spent as much as you wish you should ask for a refund regardless.

• edited September 2012

ragaray,
    you can however use the MAT files
    and I don't know if you have M3 Head and Body Morphs, but you could try the setting on M3.

EDIT:
    I tried it on M3, but even with M3 head and body morphs it has hardly any effect.
    but still with the displacement or the glossyness toned down a bit you could get a nice toned David.

( long time ago I used last the old 3th generation)

Post edited by kersberg_8bf6037016 on
  • edited December 1969

Thanks guys.
    How do I go about requesting a refund? Do I just submit a "Help Request" through the Contact Us section?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

ragaray said:
    Thanks guys.
    How do I go about requesting a refund? Do I just submit a "Help Request" through the Contact Us section?

Yes, choose "Sales Support".