Resetting genesis into default pose

SkyshorrSkyshorr Posts: 28
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello folks, I have noticed that once I have posed and adjusted Genesis figures' in a scene, that, the preset poses no longer go fully into place.
The previous adjustments seem to get into the preset pose.
Does anyone know about a ' Back to default pose ' function ?

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558
    edited December 1969

Highlight genesis.

Click edit menu. Click zero. Select pose. It will retore genesis to default pose. (this is in daz 4.5)

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Hiya!
    Another quick way to restore or zero out any figure in DS is to right click on the Parameters Name Tab and it will bring up a menu to will allow you to restore or zero out poses, figures, selected items etc.
    I have screencaps of all the options for restoring and zero'ing via the Right-Click Parameters Name Tab for you!
    *hugs*
    Elli

ZeroMenu.jpg
    389 x 374 - 43K
    RestoreMenu.jpg
    474 x 397 - 52K
  • MandMMandM Posts: 60

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to say ... Elli, this still works!  (Daz 4.10)  

The way I had been doing it was (for hands pretty often)  ... selecting multiple items in the scene, selecting their adjusts/transforms/bends and from the parameters, right click and enter edit mode, then right click and "set" values zero.  I would use this for zeroing parts but not the whole, like the bends, but not the transforms. 

You can also use this to quickly move objects to a new location, just copy and paste the transform data. 

• jimreadjimread Posts: 39
    edited October 2022

Elliandra said:

Hiya!
    Another quick way to restore or zero out any figure in DS is to right click on the Parameters Name Tab and it will bring up a menu to will allow you to restore or zero out poses, figures, selected items etc.
    I have screencaps of all the options for restoring and zero'ing via the Right-Click Parameters Name Tab for you!
    *hugs*
    Elli

Thanks for this Elli, got me out of a lot of trouble and works instantly in 4.20. Cheers

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on