edited December 1969

A couple of color cards

CWHK1.jpg
    1950 x 1500 - 514K
    CWPD1.jpg
    1950 x 1500 - 468K
  • shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,184
    edited December 1969

I like the urban tiger stripe look on the bottom. The rifle looks like a beefed up version of the SMG from your Wrath set. I LOVE IT!!! It has that awesome KRISS Vector look to it.

• CoolBreezeCoolBreeze Posts: 207
    edited September 2012

DzFire said:
    A couple of color cards

SWEEEEET!!!!!

Definitely love the Tiger urban-camo stripping there. Was also thinking how great it would look with the Ruth's Redemption set of yours. The police one looks good too. The Mask / visor looks great too, it essentially adds yet another "head" style option for the cyborg, and it does look very menacing.

This one's definitely going into my cart soon as I check back online and visit the store. Likewise as with any more upgrade kits you come out with for this. (There is going to be more right? [In addition the the V4 version...] ) .

Post edited by CoolBreeze on
  • DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

Mohandai said:
    This one's definitely going into my cart soon as I check back online and visit the store. Likewise as with any more upgrade kits you come out with for this. (There is going to be more right? [In addition the the V4 version...] ) .

I have a few ideas for add-ons and I don't think I'll be the only one to make 'em. Version 4 (V4) is in the works right now. Her shape and rig are drastically different from M4's and I'm trying to keep the same over all look but different and feminine.

• kastawaykastaway Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

We can always use more robots! Thanks very much for making Cyber M4 mostly compatible with Michael 4 clothing and poses. That increases the versatility of the robot a lot. I also appreciate that you provided DAZ Studio materials without requiring DS4 to use them. I hope the same will be true of Cyber V4. I'm glad that you used quite a few material zones as well, since that makes it very easy to apply additional shaders and create even more variety. I had fun making some renders and decided to post a few of them... Looks like I got started a little early on my Halloween images... :)

Cyborg_Construction.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 234K
    Mom_The_Car.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 264K
    Scarecrow_Bot.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 170K
  • jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 863
    edited December 1969

I would like to see at least a few basic expressions/visemes or did I miss something?

edited December 1969

Awesome renders Kastaway!

edited December 1969

I really like the third one, killer!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Cross-posted, here is M4 Cyborg (with the 'Shell' surfaces converted to Mirrors in Reality):

Bridge.jpg
    800 x 800 - 317K
  • gabugabu Posts: 303
    edited December 1969

Cyber M4 perhaps in Stargate?

g08-4bx.jpg
    901 x 965 - 147K
    edited December 1969

And it's here, Cyber Warfare. Now you can upgrade your Cyborg Model and battle cyber crime on a whole new level with the HK and Police versions. Included are two new textures plus props to make any number of unique soldiers and police officers.

Popup2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 250K
    Popup1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 238K
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,879
    edited December 1969

Already purchased and downloaded :)

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

luxgabu said:
    Cyber M4 perhaps in Stargate?

Oh wow!
    If I had the money I'd snag this guy and put him in the Annunaki outfit! That would Rock!
    I hate being broke.

edited December 1969

DzFire said:
    And it's here, Cyber Warfare. Now you can upgrade your Cyborg Model and battle cyber crime on a whole new level with the HK and Police versions. Included are two new textures plus props to make any number of unique soldiers and police officers.

Wooot!

Or however the expression goes these days.... ;)

Downloading now!

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,184
    edited September 2012

Grabbed it as soon as I saw it this morning! WOHOO!!! I would do a happy dance but that would be A LOT of me dancing and probably look more like the truffle shuffle than any kind of happy dance. Then they would have to attach a warning about this thread causing people to lose their last meal..... So not a pretty sight! :sick:

Post edited by shadowhawk1 on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Man...I very nearly grabbed Cyborg M4 but didn't for some silly reason and now that I see this add-on pack I'm regretting missing my chance!

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

Man...I very nearly grabbed Cyborg M4 but didn't for some silly reason and now that I see this add-on pack I'm regretting missing my chance!

Catchup sale begins today. So now you can grab them both! :D

edited December 1969

I did last night actually when the catchup sale first started.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited December 1969

And for a big, intimidating model, I really like Genesis F4 plus M5 Hero. Here it is, standing next to the base Cyber M4.

I picked these up today and was about to ask if they could be used with Genesis, thanks for the confirmation Murgatroyd.

edited December 1969

For those of you following this post, a sneak peek of the Cyborg Version 4 (Cyber V4)

CV43.png
    1000 x 1300 - 402K
    edited December 1969

Very very nice looking. Will you ever do Cyborgs for Genesis as well?

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

DzFire said:
    For those of you following this post, a sneak peek of the Cyborg Version 4 (Cyber V4)

Is it any easier the second time around?

edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    DzFire said:

Is it any easier the second time around?

Never. Vicky is more goofier then Mike. You'd think I'd just have to match up the joints, right? Nope, each joint had it's own rotation angle that had to be modeled properly.

I tried to keep the look similar to the Model 4's look yet make it feminine but not offensive.

CV45.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 281K
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,879
    edited December 1969

DzFire said:

Still here, it's looking good!

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 567
    edited November 2012

looking good, this will be going in the cart when it comes out.
    now we can have his and hers mad cyborg killers ;)

Post edited by myotherworld on
  • edited December 1969

You are my hero, DzFire. All sorts of ideas that I couldn't do before are floating to the surface.

edited December 1969

Coming $oon ;)

CV4_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 378K
    edited December 1969

♫ I'm too sexy for my skin...

CV4_popup1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 330K
  • HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

Got the M4 bot and he's lonely, (Aikobot dumped him) so when is Vickie due :)

edited December 1969

Herakleia said:
    Got the M4 bot and he's lonely, (Aikobot dumped him) so when is Vickie due :)

She has infiltrated DAZ and should be out on B..zoot..