Knights and Knaves for Genesis (Commercial)

GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,532
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi all, just back from work and wanted to announce my PA sale day and the fact that I have a new product out.

It is a set of 15 morphs for Genesis to add some character.

Comments

• MadaMada Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Perfect for "dastardly knave holding fairies captive" renders :)

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,532
    edited December 1969

Thanks Mada, it is good for a little bit of anything really but they definitely work for that.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Nice job! On the product page, one of them reminds me of Orlando Bloom.

edited December 1969

None of them are Orlando Bloom but they are all based on actors, to some degree. And they would be one degree of separation from him if we were playing six degrees of separation :) The interesting thing about actor's is that, unless you have the hair and skin to match, it is harder to tell someone right off.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Very true. I have several morphs in my Runtime based on real life actors. But without the proper skin texture, they don't look anything like the Actor. Good if I want to use the morph and make sure they aren't readily recognizable. Bad if I want them recognizable but I don't have anything close to their actual skin in the first place.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited September 2012

None of them are Orlando Bloom but they are all based on actors, to some degree. And they would be one degree of separation from him if we were playing six degrees of separation :) The interesting thing about actor's is that, unless you have the hair and skin to match, it is harder to tell someone right off.

I know there are potential problems with saying outright too close to the products, but I'm a sometime fan-artist with facial-recognition issues so I'm always happy to learn which face is based on which face. Jepe put his "inspired-by" info up on his ::ack-hwk-ptuuee:: Facebook page -- any chance you could put yours up somewhere?
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
    edited December 1969

I might be able to do that. I am hoping to do a few renders that will help clear it up some but I am looking for suitable clothes and hair for a lot of them.

edited December 1969

Here is a new promo that might liven things up a bit. Still limited by clothes and skin and hair some but they are a bit closer to the source.

Promo5.jpg
    650 x 845 - 140K
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

Here is a new promo that might liven things up a bit. Still limited by clothes and skin and hair some but they are a bit closer to the source.

hi

what texture do you use for the last render

thanks in advance

edited December 1969

That is Ulrich with the Mec4D beard added on top.

Back to extra promos :)

edited December 1969

Back to 50% off for today so get them while they are cheap :)