Daz Addiction - Whats your number?

13»

Comments

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Only 743 for me... but i think even that is alot given I have bought little to no Gen4 stuff and no Genesis stuff at all (not counting that one free Genesis bundle).

-MJ

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558
    edited December 1969

439 for me! But hopefully rapidly climbing as I get more fun stuff!

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 170
    edited December 1969

Per Itemized History - 6642 items....

I'm afraid that once the TV series 'Hoarders' runs out of 'physical' hoarders to feature, they're coming after us 'virtual' hoarders!

I would hate to look at the total cost of my 'investment', though I am glad I don't have other costly vices such as smoking or drinking... Would it wrong of me to charge Daz a monthly modest stipend for my 'offsite storage' of their wares??? ;-)

• roberthutchinsonroberthutchinson Posts: 306
    edited December 1969

1890 for me.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    I've been here since late February, so I walked into March Madness like barreling into a concrete wall,

My number is 716.

-- Morgan

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

You're a bit ahead of me, but I can relate to the brick wall metaphor. :roll: MM hit me hard, too...and established a spending precedent that's been hard to shake.

DAZ certainly timed their free software promotion well (aside from the question of angering people who had previously purchased it, that is).

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,129
    edited December 1969

I only have 491 in Order History, but quite a few are bundles (like Extravaganza, etc) so a lot more individual items.
    And I dread to think how many freebies I've accumulated in a mere 30 months of collecting!

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 619
    edited December 1969

Ouch!

Only 2518 items...

Fortunately, many were bundles, $1-2 items from the PlatClub, tons of freebies....

But then I counted up the actual amount of money spent: $21000+! (Since Nov 6, 2000)

Just 32GB on the hard drive for the stuff bought from DAZ

And this ISN'T counting all the stuff I got from Renerosity and other sites (another 34GB total of those)

"hording much?"--nyah.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,784
    edited December 1969

:cheese: 596
    and lots were freebies, sales, platynumb buys etc!
    you guys make me feel less addicted, thx

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:

Did I really want to know that?

Probably not but it made me feel better...my stands at 2390. lol

I thought it might be interesting to check what my total stood at now...just in two to three days I have bought another nine items which included the Mavka bundle...I hate to think what it will be after the DO sale next October.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...I don't want "addict" as my title when I reach that lofty plateau. I want "Intolerable Curmudgeon".