PC question

DiYaniraDiYanira Posts: 25
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I was a Platinum Club member for around six years, I cancel my annual subscriptions three months ago. My question is I want to pay the subscription for one month, What I need to do?

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited September 2012

To be honest things are such a mess at the moment I really can't recommend the PC club.
    Apparently there are some emails being sent to some people offering free membership while paying customers are losing there membership status.
    Also very concerning is the problem some people are having of membership fees being repeatedly taken from there accounts after cancelling membership and removing their CC details.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

To answer your question... you can just buy it here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/platinum-club-monthly-membership/

I don't know if there is a way to get around the 29.95 price for a new start with the PC, you could ask support if they would consider it, seeing as you were a long time member. But from what I remember ther was always a coupon (or I guess a voucher back then *g*) going along with it, that refunded you for at least most of the 'overpay'. As I'm a happy yearly member for quite a while now, I couldn't really say though how DAZ handles that now, maybe with a storecredit or something... I'm sure someone else can tell you more about that :)

As for the problems scorpio64dragon mentioned...

There are problems, but afaik they're getting sorted out. All one has to do is tell support about a problem if there is one and give them a little bit of time in order to solve it. Worked like a charm for me and a friend of mine too... but I never had a problem with DAZ support anyway.

If you plan on paying via paypal you should make sure though, that paypal doesn't make an abonnement out of it, which means: check your abos at paypal after paying... even if you did not check the 'make this an abonnement' thingie, paypal loves to do it anyway. happened to me when I payed with paypal for an item from another store...

I can't really say anything about the mentioned CC problems, never happend to me or anyone I know personally, so I'll just shut up about that ;-)

• DiYaniraDiYanira Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your help.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

You cant at the moment renew annually by Paypal I don't know about joining and paying monthly also next monthis the PC month sales and they often offer reduced membership.

Regarding the problems they are getting sorted out but it is taking a long time, too long for many, and other problems are still arrising.

• DiYaniraDiYanira Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

You cant at the moment renew annually by Paypal I don't know about joining and paying monthly also next monthis the PC month sales and they often offer reduced membership.

Regarding the problems they are getting sorted out but it is taking a long time, too long for many, and other problems are still arrising.

Thank you for the info, I really appreciate it.