Jepe's Z-Bundle III and PA Store Sale (Commercial)

jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 863
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Jepe's Z-Bundle III is the third Ultimate Collection of 2D Billboard Special Effects for your 3D applications containing everything you need to enhance your art work right within your 3D scene.
This bundle includes the following:

Jepe's GraphicZ
Jepe's GraphicZ II
Jepe's GraphicZ III - GreenZ
Jepe's ElementZ II
Jepe's FlameZ II

For working with these Special Effect Props, take a look at my Video Presentation (best viewed fullscreen with sound in HD!):
Jepe's Graphics + M4 Product Presentation

In addition all items in my store are 50% off - you should also know that I updated almost all of my M4 characters in July and August for SSS/EHSS MATS and Genesis compatibility - means mostly new Poser6++ MATs and Poser 9/Poser Pro 2012 SSS MATs with scatter node and different scatter groups and simple(shaderless)/EHSS MATs with Genesis Auto function for DAZ Studio 3++/DS4++.
Genesis Auto function means that it automatically applies the right (M4) UV to Genesis when appying. :)

A lot more information about my products and their inspirations can be found on my Facebook site, also if you maybe looking for a unique Christmas Gift, take a look in my Online Print Galleries at Saatchi and FineArtAmerica.

http://www.facebook.com/jepegraphics

Post edited by jepegraphics on

Comments

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

I picked up Clive and DAZ Double Feature--I think they just jumped up over Tye 2.0 as my favorite of your characters. So many options, nice morphs--very pleased. :)

• jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 863
    edited September 2012

Zaarin said:
    I picked up Clive and DAZ Double Feature--I think they just jumped up over Tye 2.0 as my favorite of your characters. So many options, nice morphs--very pleased. :)

That's really nict to hear, Zaarin! :)

Btw, here's a recent render of Clive on Genesis with a few other morphs mixed in. Well, image is cropped, because it was a promo image for my new M4 Real Gens morphs. ;) (@PoserAddicts)

GenesisDax01.jpg
    820 x 819 - 253K
    Post edited by jepegraphics on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815
    edited December 1969

Really nice bundle Jepe :)

I watched that video the other day,,,very cool..I especially liked the breakdown at the beginning of how you can combine the effects etc :) Really nicely done and the end render for that is really gorgeous :)

edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the nice feedback for the video, Ann. And yes, it's indeed that easy to work with the GraphicZ and other Special Effects. :)

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited December 1969

I just bought Jepe's PlatesZ and love it, but there are no DAZ materials. (Renders look OK with Poser files.) I installed both files and read the file list, couldn't find them.

I would like to buy more before the sale is over but would like to know about the DAZ materials first.

edited December 1969

The material settings for the Special Effect Props are that simple that it is not necessary to have separate Poser and DAZ files, Luci! The PP2 files appear identical in Poser and DS because it's only a texture and transparency with a bit of ambience. It depends a bit what lighting you use in your scene that you maybe have to adjust the ambience for the props to have them lighter or darker - in both applications. :)
    Hope you'll have a lot of fun with the PlateZ! :)

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited December 1969

Cool. Thanks. I'm going to buy the new bundle and have five times more fun! Awesome product! :cheese:

edited December 1969

That's indeed a lot of stuff and fun! Hope you feel inspired for wonderful new renders! :)

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

Here's Clive/DAX (my own head morph, but the body morph is mostly yours with some H4 and Elite mixed in).

Partners_in_Crime_postwork.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 392K
    edited December 1969

Wow, looks very sexy! And that "office"really looks fabulous, I think I too have to get it. :coolsmile:

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately I already have everything in the lovely new bundle. Fortunately, thanks to the new Genesis-friendly updates on his M4 textures and the based-on info on his Facebook page I've found five other things of Jepe's to buy while they're 50% off! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

DAZ day is a long day, I thought the sale would be over already! :wow: