Yay AntFarm and Smay Sale/ Requesting Mister Hyde renders

JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Hey really happy that now I can get a few things from Ant Farm and Smay. If any one can post some Mister Hyde images I would appreciate it.

I am looking for some of mister Hyde at the lower dials.

thanks everyone who posts

Post edited by JohnDelaquiox on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Were you logged in to the store when you added them? Make sure that you are logged in and then add another item to your cart, you should then be able to view the cart and remove any unwanted items before purchasing

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

I was, It went a little coocoo and so I had to add another Item to my cart to get the others back.

Thanks

Since Its solved I changed the title of the thread

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

You've undoubtedly seen this before, but: 50% Mr Hyde fG, 50% SWOLE fG, and a bit of scaling to make the head and waist wider. DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

HulkHyde08b-g1.jpg
    1280 x 1600 - 884K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited September 2012

Here's some quick renders comparing Mr Hyde to the Base Male. Both images used the default Mr Hyde skin texture with veins, and the briefs that come with studio, with one of the supersuit shaders (I realized after rendering that I put a different shader on the base male's briefs; oh well...). Just used a simple distant light. The first image, from left to right, is the Base Male followed by Mr Hyde at 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50%; the second has Hyde at 60-100%. I moved some of the figures back in the scene, so they aren't colliding with each other; the biggest ones are on the right, even if they don't look that much bigger. The pose is one of the ones that comes with Mr Hyde.

Mr_Hyde_60-00.jpg
    1869 x 1051 - 954K
    Mr_Hyde_10-50.jpg
    1869 x 1051 - 660K
    Post edited by riftwitch on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558
    edited December 1969

Really cool Riftwitch! Thanks for taking time to post. Wow... I never noticed how big Mr. Hyde's feet are!

edited December 1969

Really cool Riftwitch! Thanks for taking time to post. Wow... I never noticed how big Mr. Hyde's feet are!

Yeah, the hands and feet are pretty big. I find Mr Hyde blends well with other figures. I have a superhero who grows, but gets disproportionate as he gets bigger. A little bit of Hyde helps a lot with getting him to look they way I've imagined all these years.

edited December 1969

Awesome Thanks everyone

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

dare someone to blend Mr Hyde and mavka :)

edited December 1969

I don't have Mavka yet, but here's a mash-up of Mr Hyde and Noddy:

Noddy_Hyde.jpg
    1869 x 1869 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Okay, here ya go! Mavka & Mr Hyde both at 100%; it worked a lot nicer than I thought it would. The combo makes for a cute giantess.

Mavka_Hyde_002.jpg
    1869 x 1869 - 2M
    edited December 1969

That is cute yet kind terrifying

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

M5 Hero preset + Mr Hyde .40 + scaled back hands and feet.

ForestKing.jpg
    675 x 1200 - 221K
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:

Okay, here ya go! Mavka & Mr Hyde both at 100%; it worked a lot nicer than I thought it would. The combo makes for a cute giantess.

Thats actually quite awesome, thanks much!

edited September 2012

I'm still laughing at that Hyde + Mavka mix. I wouldn't have pictured it would work at all with both @ 100%

Very nice one Lindsey

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
    edited December 1969

Thanks.. he looks too serious wearing that outfit...

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    M5 Hero preset + Mr Hyde .40 + scaled back hands and feet.

That's pretty freakin' awesome!

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:

What are you using to get your renders that nice? Some kind of shader, or the reality plugin?

edited September 2012

Lindsey said:

What are you using to get your renders that nice? Some kind of shader, or the reality plugin?

It's a DS4 render. All of the magic is done by using Dimension Theory's new release: HDR Pro Sets Urban Recreation for DAZ Studio http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/urban-recreation and the thread on what folks are doing with it: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/7264/

You just load one of the backdrop/HDR light sets, drop your models into the scene and make sure they touch the shadow plane for proper shadow rendering and render. I did a tiny bit of softening where the feet hit the ground. Upon further inspection, I should have drop back on the bump settings to get the skin smoother. Anyhoo, I highly recommend the product!

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • DavageDavage Posts: 84
    edited December 1969

Here's a render using Mr Hyde with some head dial spins using Freak 4, Gorilla, and various Asian and Native American features, and his partner in crime sporting Bad Guy outfit. And yes, Yay for the AntFarm and Smay Sale, I spent way more than I should have between the two.

Prof_Finala.jpg
    600 x 776 - 206K
  • Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited September 2012

Here's mine. Mr. Hyde dialed to 0.25 and the Freak 4 dialed all the way up (with some additional morphs). I also toned down the bump and the displacements as they were way too strong for my tastes.

Here's Hulk. :)

Hulk.jpg
    500 x 473 - 102K
    Post edited by Knight22179 on