Lost some Morphs during 4.5 upgrade

Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

First, kudos to Daz for 4.5. I'm still new at this, but it seems that a lot of things are smoother/easier than they were before.

That said, I was working on a new scene and wanted to adjust the navel on Genesis. Well, I find one slider under shapes for 'Navel', but that is all that is there now. I know I had like width, height and other settings. Some other things are gone as well and I'm betting it is just one package that needs to be reinstalled.

So, does anyone offhand know which package includes these navel morphs?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited September 2012

I have some under Actor > Upper Body, and they are Navel, Navel/Depth/Hollow/Horizontal/Out/Size/Vertical, seven in all. I will try to find out where they came from

EDIT:

There are also some Navel ones in the converted DieTrying morphs from ShareCG, Navel Big/Down/Hor/Protrusion/Vert

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Thanks Jimmy. That sounds like the group I had. There also now is only nipple, whereas before there were aeorla morphs, several nipple morphs, diameter I think it was, depth, volume or something. My list is a lot shorter than it was. I'm pretty sure this came in from something I bought from Daz.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

These are all in the Evolution Body Morphs package :

◦Navel Depth
    ◦Navel Hollow
    ◦Navel Horizontal
    ◦Navel Out
    ◦Navel Size
    ◦Navel Vertical

And some of the nipple morphs as well.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

Take a look at this similar thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6338/