Swimtrunks for M4?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has anyone seen any? I see a lot of swimsuits for the ladies, but I'd like to find a nice set of trunks for genesis or m4 ones I can autofit.

Thanks

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

post some picks. Maybe some has already been made. I'm sure some people will respond to links to existing products.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

I did some board shorts for M4, but given the waist geometry I'm not sure if they'd autofit or not. Sending you a PM.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Funny how there are about a billion different swim costumes for V4...

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited September 2012

Has anyone seen any? I see a lot of swimsuits for the ladies, but I'd like to find a nice set of trunks for genesis or m4 ones I can autofit.

Thanks

What exactly do you need them to look like? For the most part, for most swimwear for men, you could use something like Sickleyield's Everyday Underwear for Genesis, or the M4 Undergarments or the Mens' Underwear here at DAZ, and use shaders or textures to change the appearance. Either the briefs or the boxers work fine for most swimwear.

Alternatively, if you want something longish like jams, you could try something like Summerwear for Genesis (though that is a tad pricey now) or Casual Surf Wear for Genesis.

Cool Tuna has a set of M4 Laced Shorts about halfway down the page that might work ... though probably not.

DZheng's Undergear might work, if you need something clingier or briefer. (Actually, the more heavily patterned ones could work without retexturing.)

DDC M4 Shorts at ContentParadise.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

These are the old stand bys for me:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/basicwear-for-m4

I autofitted them, then created a adjustment morph for them to move down on the hip.

Nigel_M5_Pool_03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 910K
  • Staffa24Staffa24 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Did you see these, which I finished recently ?

A pair of swimming trunks AND a pair of surfboarding trunks, conformed for Genesis, both in one ZIP file ;-)

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6528/

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

These are some great suggestions. I'm thrilled. =-)

Sickleyield actually sent me an awesome pair of board shorts and they are great! I'm going to tweak with poses and see what I can do with those. I have to combine them with that v4 surf set, to see what can be done.

@Male-M3dia I like those and great screenshot, I love pics of cute guys and he's wonderfully done.

@mjc1016 I do agree that there is an extreme gender bias in the clothing department for poor Male michael and genesis. Wish I could model to fix that, as I tend to prefer male renders...

@STaffa24 thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

• edited September 2012

I would think that Casual Wear Surf would do the trick.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/casual-surf-wear-for-genesis
    Whoops, I see it was already mentioned.

Post edited by greatdarkspot_212623417d on