I would really like to see this set for Genesis...okay, your turn.

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Gen X is the application that transfers morphs from other characters into genesis. Unless you intend to make your own original morphs (Which requires additional software and knowledge of 3d modelling at a whole new level) You will require Generation X plugin.

But there are a slew of Genesis morphs out there (not as many as V4 and M4 yet) and I do have ZBrush. Working on a morph set right now set right now too. Her name is Amazona. Take a look...

Amazona1.jpg
    652 x 777 - 68K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Wow she's awesome!! Well done!, We'll If that's the case, why not make the morphs you want then. But in your original question, to transfer morphs to genesis, GenX is what you use to do it.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Wow she's awesome!! Well done!, We'll If that's the case, why not make the morphs you want then. But in your original question, to transfer morphs to genesis, GenX is what you use to do it.

Thanks. Working out the body and have 5 different heads now for the set. The theme is "Warrior women".

Now, I would love to see an update for Genesis on

Regency for Michael 4

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Connie cats windy wizard robe and her boot leggers.
    Also Age of Armours Swahbucklers.

edited December 1969

Scorp? Link please. *smile*

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

Bootleggers is sold over an Rendo, and were pretty popular with the third-part texture folks as well: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/search.php?criteria=bootleggers&adv;_search=

But I don't give much hope that they've be converted to Genesis, since they're not from a DAZ PA. And if converted, they really need to share the same UV maps as the original V4 boots.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

I second the request for more older characters that have morphs as well as displacement wrinkles (the best and most real aged character sets have both). These do not convert well with Gen X. I tried with the free V4 Aging set from ShareCG, which had wonderful face morphs especially.

EA Roger & Co from EmmaAlvarez (at Rendo) has a superb old man morph and mats for Genesis, highly recommended!

edited September 2012

Totte said:
    I second the request for more older characters that have morphs as well as displacement wrinkles (the best and most real aged character sets have both). These do not convert well with Gen X. I tried with the free V4 Aging set from ShareCG, which had wonderful face morphs especially.

EA Roger & Co from EmmaAlvarez (at Rendo) has a superb old man morph and mats for Genesis, highly recommended!

I looked for it and cannot find it there. Can you provide a link, please?

I appreciate it and thank you.

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...http://www.daz3d.com/shop/cthulhu-rising/

I'd like to see this for 3A.,

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited September 2012

Totte said:

This? EA Roger & Co For M4 M5 And Genesis

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    Totte said:

I looked for it and cannot find it there. Can you provide a link, please?

I appreciate it and thank you.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/ea-roger-co-for-m4-m5-and-genesis/94251
    Look at the oldtimer, second half of the Promo.

edited December 1969

Some one linked to the boots, I don't expect they will be updated but I just love them.
    A link to the robe also over at Rendo

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/m4-windy-wizard-robe/72215

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Luthbel explained somewhere how DS4 weight mapping made the creation of this feasable; and this is afterall a thread about what you would like to see converted to Genesis.

Personally I would love to see it as a morph for Genesis - you could put it in a pink tutu!

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited September 2012

Totte said:

This is a nice looking character with a lot of options. I haven't purchased it yet but it's on my wishlist.

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
  • Sphinx MagooSphinx Magoo Posts: 572
    edited December 1969

I would really like to see a Genesis version of the James Johnson figure available at Content Paradise.

James Johnson

It's a great heroic toon figure that goes well with 3D Universe's Genesis figures, but I'd like a Genesis morph version now too. It comes with a few morphs to vary the body shape, but that'd be enough for me.

Right now, I got a bit of mileage by converting Predatron's Max Muscles to Genesis with GenX, but I'd really love a Genesis version of JJ with his mask and costume. There are also some extra costumes available over at CP, and I'd like those converted as well.

:-)

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

I'd like to see Aikobot 2 for Genesis. :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Luthbel explained somewhere how DS4 weight mapping made the creation of this feasable; and this is afterall a thread about what you would like to see converted to Genesis.

Personally I would love to see it as a morph for Genesis - you could put it in a pink tutu!
    ...frell, this could have been created to work in 3A and Poser as well. Doesn't need to be weight mapped to work. i have a lot of creature figures that work perfectly in 3A and Poser.

edited December 1969

...don't even go there.
    edited December 1969

If that was a petition, I would sign it. *smile*

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...frell, this could have been created to work in 3A and Poser as well. Doesn't need to be weight mapped to work. i have a lot of creature figures that work perfectly in 3A and Poser.

From what was said I don't think it could have been done easily or in a reasonable amount of time making it worth the few sales it would have got. Not many people are having your problems with DS4 or 4.5. most people are dealing with the limitations of a 32 bit system, I did.
    If it is so easy to do for DS3 or Poser then perhaps you should do it.

edited September 2012

[From what was said I don't think it could have been done easily or in a reasonable amount of time making it worth the few sales it would have got.

Don't feed the troll. He is on a quest to ruin every single thread on these forums with his personal agenda that DS4.x and Genesis are the root of all evil in this universe. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet for some of the posts he's made in vendor commercial threads that got deleted.

And yes, I'd buy Aikobot for Genesis as well.

Post edited by cwichura on
  • Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 402
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:

If that was a petition, I would sign it. *smile*

Ditto. I'd love to see this, I love Aikobot 2 so much, a dedicated Genesis one would be just perfect.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Wait I'm confused. Can't you just conform her to Genesis like CyberM4?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

The original Aikobot, please!
    (Sorry, but I think those breastfeeder openings on Aikobot 2 ridiculous.)

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 402
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Wait I'm confused. Can't you just conform her to Genesis like CyberM4?

You can, and it mostly works beautifully, but the feet suffer like a lot of conforming shoes/feet do and there's a little distortion on the chestplate with male figures. A dedicated Genesis version wouldn't have at least the feet problem, and perhaps if Parris was feeling very generous he might be kind enough to make some more semi-unisex features to go with the flat shoes we got with Aikobot 2. <3</p>

aikobot-foot.jpg
    400 x 600 - 28K
    edited December 1969

Kachi beat me too it. Aikobot2 only sorta works with the transfer tool. Both the heel and shoe variants of the feet are destroyed. The Torso also has problems (most notably, the aperture for the sphere and the sphere itself floats several inches out in front of the torso). So close, but no cigar.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I actually like the look of Bot Armor better.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Aikobot 2, Bot Armor, Original Aikobot and Yness Armor for Genesis! YEAH! *Ahems*

I can dream, can't I? :D

• LyoneLyone Posts: 138
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    What ones aren't compatable? I managed to transfer all I have from M4/V4 via Genx.

You, re right. They work much better. The injections still don't work but the face poses work on Genesis. The M4/V4 expressions on Genesis are much better than in DAZ 4.0.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

That is strange. Every injection I have managed to transfer over without any issues.