Spooky,Creepy & anything Halloweenie render thread.

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Love your characters!, I do get a feel of Disco Harry with the collar LOL But very Cool!

Thanks Harry is still a work in progress.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:

wow that is Gorey as hell. good one Jaderail I would hate to see what the victim looked like

I pretty much pushed the TOS with them, one visible wound would have killed them. I'm going to have to do the real violence in shadows on the walls. The Mod's said that would pass the TOS.

When I finish this set I'll string them all together in my Thread so folks can get the full thing at once. My Halloweeny thing for the year.

I can't wait to see the finished renders,

edited September 2012

well I intended these renders to be a Headless horsemen . But some how I got side tracked in to make it a medieval theme.. I did tell you all i was blond right!

journey_by_night_-036.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 157K
    journey_by_night_-035.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 166K
    journey_by_night_-015.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 171K
    journey_by_night_-011.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 315K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Beautiful renders Ivy. I'm pretty beat up today. No energy after my treatment so no renders today. I'll do more tomorrow.

Those are really nice.

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Been playing with this scene for the last few days... thought it would suit this thread too.
    All done in Bryce, no postwork (except adding signature), skeleton is Alison skeleton from Poser.

Marshland-NightALTb.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 171K
    Marshland-Godrays.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 173K
    Marshlands.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 182K
    edited September 2012

Love these. But, umm...ahh... what happened to the tree? It change at night or something?

Sorry I just had to ask.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Beautiful renders Ivy. I'm pretty beat up today. No energy after my treatment so no renders today. I'll do more tomorrow.

Those are really nice.

I'm sorry to hear your under the weather today Jaderail . I wish you a speedy recovery :)

edited December 1969

Been playing with this scene for the last few days... thought it would suit this thread too.
    All done in Bryce, no postwork (except adding signature), skeleton is Alison skeleton from Poser.

these are great looking renders thank you for sharing them :)

edited December 1969

@Jaderall; What happened to the tree was, when I did the night time render, the original tree didn't show up so figured a different tree would maybe be better than a tree you couldn't see because a tree you couldn't see would be a miss tree and that would be a mystery to you and me. :cheese:

edited December 1969

The Sun has set, I'm free to move in the world again without worries. Renders are set and one is cooking.

@TheSavage64: I can see how that first tree might have just Vanished into the background. Good thinking.

• jmperjmper Posts: 257
    edited December 1969

Boo.

evil.jpg
    878 x 530 - 280K
    origimage_1_2362779.jpg
    1180 x 588 - 464K
    origimage_1_2358308.jpg
    1200 x 640 - 477K
    edited December 1969

jmper said:
    Boo.

Good job jmper, definitely fit the creepy category. :)
    edited December 1969

A Spooky Creepy thing in parts: Part 3

Such a meek little lamb now, disobedience to the master a thing of the past. Has this one been pushed into the realm of the walking dead? The master cares not, he shall have the answer soon enough. The secret will be spoken or the silence of death will end this nights work.

The master chooses the first tool for his work. Then offers the broken one his last chance to stop the pain. Silence the only answer he receives the master snarls in rage and goes to work with all his skills. Will this be the night I shall have to act? Only the Goddess knows.

6-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    5-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    A Spooky Creepy thing in parts: Part 3

Such a meek little lamb now, disobedience to the master a thing of the past. Has this one been pushed into the realm of the walking dead? The master cares not, he shall have the answer soon enough. The secret will be spoken or the silence of death will end this nights work.

The master chooses the first tool for his work. Then offers the broken one his last chance to stop the pain. Silence the only answer he receives the master snarls in rage and goes to work with all his skills. Will this be the night I shall have to act? Only the Goddess knows.

That's good Jaderail.:D your right the silhouette does makes a good story and still get by TOS

edited September 2012

The Bad has not started yet. More to come. I'm enjoying myself with this, I've got ideas yet to add. It will be longer than I planned when I started.

Edit: Expect your thread to keep growing.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Ivy where's your spooky ones

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    Ivy where's your spooky ones

Start at the first page Bigh :)

edited December 1969

So fantasy spooky ones

The_Valkyrie7.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 208K
    The_Valkyrie.jpg
    1728 x 972 - 361K
    The_light.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 111K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

A couple more from me.

First one I called "Get Back", from the tilte of a song, by some little known british group. 2nd is a sort of try at LOTR fanart.

LOTR_try_postwork.jpg
    576 x 768 - 370K
    new-skeleton-scene.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 464K
    edited December 1969

Oo! Oo! Chohole... Where did you get that guitar from?
    I looks like a Gretsch and I have a real Gretsch, I've been looking for a good 3D model of one but they all cost a fortune (not as much as a real Gretsch but still expensive). :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

Hmm, do you know I can't remember now. I get things all over the place, I will try tracing it.

OK found where I got it from

http://www.3dpmr.com/ and yes you are right it is a Gretsch

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    A couple more from me.

First one I called "Get Back", from the tilte of a song, by some little known british group. 2nd is a sort of try at LOTR fanart.

OMG Cho... That is so good! Well done!! Love the skeleton :cheese:

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    So fantasy spooky ones

Very nice Ivy! You've done well :cheese:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Hmm, do you know I can't remember now. I get things all over the place, I will try tracing it.

Many many thanks! I've signed up and downloaded it. :)

In other news, it wouldn't be a "Halloweenie render thread" without an appearance from this little chap;

Samedi-Blood-Pool2.jpg
    1000 x 700 - 164K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    A couple more from me.

Great Job Chohole

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Many many thanks! I've signed up and downloaded it. :)

In other news, it wouldn't be a "Halloweenie render thread" without an appearance from this little chap;

Aww he is cute :)

edited December 1969

Ivy pull my chain

pull_my_chain.jpg
    800 x 800 - 94K
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    Ivy pull my chain

Great job Bigh. that little guys looks like one form the TV show T-he Night Stalker.
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    bigh said:
    Ivy pull my chain

Great job Bigh. that little guys looks like one form the TV show T-he Night Stalker.Darn good catch Ivy. I knew I had saw it on TV just not what it was in. Those were the Days. Next set from me coming soon. The twilight is here now.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:
    bigh said:
    Ivy pull my chain

Great job Bigh. that little guys looks like one form the TV show T-he Night Stalker.
    Darn good catch Ivy. I knew I had saw it on TV just not what it was in. Those were the Days. Next set from me coming soon. The twilight is here now.

wow you kids are old :-)