Texture TEMPLATE for Boots and Belt for Supersuit?!

Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Ok, I understand that DAZ doesn't provide texture template downloads for all their products but why not the Boots and Belt for Supersuit?!

Does anyone know of a texture template to download for the Boots and Belt for Supersuit? Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Knight22179 on

Comments

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Nevermind. Got myself a template

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It would be helpful to others if you explained how you got it, and you could add 'Solved' to the thread title.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Think it was simply posted somewhere in the forum, attached as pics.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

But where?!!
    I've been searching and I still can't find it!
    Please!!!!!

edited September 2012

tjohn said:

But where?!!
    Please!!!!!

Wish I could find things twice in here too.

You know, was certain I had replied a thank you on that post so I'd have it listed ... and my list of posts seems to be somewhat on the short side ... so ? happened to the post.

At any rate, if you have Hexagon you can import objects [exported from D/S - NOT via the bridge] there. Choose the 2 pane view. There's the uvmap, click the little camera underneath to get a screengrab for the template. Resize the template a good deal larger in your image editor before working on it ;-)

Post edited by patience55 on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

But where?!!
    Please!!!!!

You know, was certain I had replied a thank you on that post so I'd have it listed ... and my list of posts seems to be somewhat on the short side ... so ? happened to the post.

At any rate, if you have Hexagon you can import objects [exported from D/S - NOT via the bridge] there. Choose the 2 pane view. There's the uvmap, click the little camera underneath to get a screengrab for the template. Resize the template a good deal larger in your image editor before working on it ;-)
    I'm at my Mom's, I don't have Hexagon installed here -- I'd like a link to where the texture template for the boot'n'belt are too. And did a template for the Supersuit itself ever go up?

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited September 2012

The below thread has uv image maps for both the supersuit boots and belt.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/7256/

Post edited by Pixel8ted on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Pixel8ted said:

Thank you!!

edited December 1969

Pixel8ted said:

You Found It!!! Congrats :-)

edited September 2012

tjohn said:

But where?!!
    Please!!!!!

I'm at my Mom's, I don't have Hexagon installed here -- I'd like a link to where the texture template for the boot'n'belt are too. And did a template for the Supersuit itself ever go up?

... over at sharecg.com somewhere ... link is a couple of places in this forum, somewhere ...

Here you go! http://www.sharecg.com/v/62282/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Supersuit-Templates

Post edited by patience55 on