Free Popular DAZ Products with your Purchase

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited September 2012 in The Commons

DAZ has the best Published Artists in the industry.
And now for a limited time, during the biggest PA sale of the year, when you make a qualifying purchase, you will receive your choice of popular DAZ Products. For a limited time, we will be offering a free DAZ product with every qualifying order. These aren't your run-of-the-mill freebies either. Each product was selected from a list of DAZ customers' top wish-listed items. Fill your cart with Published Artist OR DAZ products and add the Free Product of your choice from the appropriate reward tier.

The reward items are split into the 3 following tiers.

Spend $200.00 or more and get your choice of Tier 1 Free Products (Worth ~$40.00)
Spend $100-$200.00 and get your choice of Tier 2 Free Products (Worth ~$20.00)
Spend $50.00-$100.00 and get your choice of Tier 3 Free Products ( Worth ~$15.00)

In order to receive the DAZ Product reward, just make sure your order meets the subtotal requirements above and then add the free reward product of your choice to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied once both of these requirements are met. Keep in mind that you can receive one freebie per order, so if you prefer two different Tier 3 Freebies, split your $100 order into two different $50 orders.

Offer ends 9/21

Post edited by DAZ_Cameron on

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,099
    edited December 1969

Awesome!!!
    Thanks Daz!!!

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited September 2012

Wish I could take advantage of this, but I own pretty much all the freebie products

Plus, I took advantage of the $500 deal last month, so I should give this a miss... Thanks anyway, it's a great deal, and fantastic that you chose the 'most wish-listed' items to offer!

Post edited by ShaneWSmith on
  • greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    edited December 1969

Darn it, I just bought $50 worth of PA products and then I found this thread! Any way to still get me a free item from my purchase of just moments ago?

• edited December 1969

If I had known this was coming I would have held off all week dumping serious cash into my DAZ catchup....

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Darn it, I just bought $50 worth of PA products and then I found this thread! Any way to still get me a free item from my purchase of just moments ago?

If you bought after the offer went live open a support ticket giving the freebie you would have chosen. I can't guarantee that you'll get it retroactively but it's worth asking.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited December 1969

Wish I could take advantage of this, but I own pretty much all the freebie products

Ditto. Lately I'm finding that more and more of Daz's sales gimmicks and bundles feel like a skipping record: collections of things I already bought in a previous sale or bundle.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Ditto. Lately I'm finding that more and more of Daz's sales gimmicks and bundles feel like a skipping record: collections of things I already bought in a previous sale or bundle.

I don't mind this time, as the list of freebies was compiled from most-wishlisted items. Just a bit unlucky, that's all. :)

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 397
    edited December 1969

This offer has now been expired two days, perhaps it's time to let it retire gracefully from the stickies too?

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Just my luck, there was finally $50 worth of PA sale items I wanted...two days after the sale expired...oh well, saved me some money, only going to spend $20 now and wait til next year's sale for the others.