What are the The Double Circles on the Floor?

chriswongbizchriswongbiz Posts: 206
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have a white round shape within a black round shape, lying flat on the floor plane ( and when you move the cursor over it it turns yellow ) when I am in the Pose and Animate room, may I ask what is that and can we hide or get rid of that please?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

What software is this?

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

If you have the Animate Timeline tab open, I believe that those circles are the posing target for Animate.

I'm not at home right now, but I think that's what you are describing

Hope this helps... :)

• chriswongbizchriswongbiz Posts: 206
    edited December 1969

It is just Daz 4.
    I closed Daz 4 a moment ago. and when I opened it again and do things in the Pose and Animate room again, strangely there is no Double Circle on the floor anymore, I tested it with an animated movement and this time there is no double circles ( well they look like an black vinyl record with a white center label on it ) , I don't know why, but I am happy. Because my fear is what if the double circle shows, it would be sad after hours of rendering and find that it is there. ;) Thanks to both replies !

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The only time I have ever seen a circle appearing in DS is when I hold down the Alt key and drag an object from the Content Library. It is aid to placing objects. I shouldn't think that was what you had though.

Untitled-1.jpg
    332 x 276 - 20K
  • niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

@JimmyC I didn't know about Alt drag from Content Library ( good tip must remember), I've only ever seen it when I pushed the button for it in the Animate tab and if I remember right ( not at home ATM ) it is Black and White.

It's strange that you are having some of these things just turn on or off, like the manipulator issue you had.

But I'm glad you're at least back to normal now... ;-)

• Anybody knows how to fix this? This happend instantly in my DS and can't get rid of it. Thanks :)

• Anybody knows how to fix this? This happend instantly in my DS and can't get rid of it. Thanks :)

Do you have the AniMate pane open? If not, a screen shot may help.