War Dog for Genesis

joelegeckojoelegecko Posts: 64
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is anyone able to get the 65% off ( for people who bought Veteran War Dog for M4 ) ?

I added the Genesis product but do not get any rebate right now.

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,301
    edited July 2012

Yes I'm getting an extra discount when I look in my cart, I didn't see it just by adding it I had to actually go to shopping cart.
    The price comes to $8.73.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Mine went through OK Discount does not show until you get to the last stage of the paying system

• joelegeckojoelegecko Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Ok. Cool. Thanks guys :)

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

Worked for me, just bought and downloading now.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,040
    edited December 1969

So the discount is against the list price and not the sale price? If it were against the sale price it would come out around $6.11.

Just curious . . .

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited July 2012

So according to the product information,

The set features the WarDog character and textures plus the WarDog clothing and prop set.

Anybody figured out where the WarDog Genesis character is hiding? He's not in the characters directory, he's not a slider (yes, I reloaded Genesis to be sure), he's not in the presets directory, so where is he? (And of course there's no Readme, either in the installer or online. Even when the PA doesn't have the chance to supply one before the product comes out, I don't understand why QA and packaging can't produce at least a minimal readme that says, "Hey, by the way, here's what's getting installed and where." They have to know that, surely, in order to package the thing in the first place.)

Everything else is under Clothing\Luthbel\WarDog for Genesis (even the props, which is nice, if unusual -- but still, a very good idea).

I noticed that on the "What's included" tab of the product information, no separate character is listed, which makes me suspect that this is a carryover from the M4 version, and the Genesis version may not have an actual character.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • peteVaultpeteVault Posts: 308
    edited December 1969

I like the idea of being able to update some fine outfits to Genesis...and receive a discount as reward for a past purchase. Bought it.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

pete.c44 said:
    I like the idea of being able to update some fine outfits to Genesis...and receive a discount as reward for a past purchase. Bought it.

Same here. :coolsmile:

• GigabeatGigabeat Posts: 164
    edited July 2012

It was in the cart quicker than it took Outlook to open the newsletter. :lol:
    Thanks for the Genesis update on a great outfit. Also got the discount. Whoohoo!

Post edited by Gigabeat on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited July 2012

vwrangler said:
    I noticed that on the "What's included" tab of the product information, no separate character is listed, which makes me suspect that this is a carryover from the M4 version, and the Genesis version may not have an actual character.

You are correct. This is just a Genesis version of the clothing pack, even though the Description tab lists a character also being included. I suspect it was copied from the original Veteran War Dog for M4 product page, which pack did include a character. This way the outfit can be used for either a male or female Genesis character.
    Post edited by Miss B on
  • ArienArien Posts: 192
    edited December 1969

For those that had the original extra textures for the War Dog, the Genesis version now includes gloves. The textures have been updated to reflect this, if you haven't got a notification yet, you can reset your downloads and you *should* be able to get the new bits. I've requested that they are released separately, so M4 users don't need to download them. I have, however, included materials for both Poser and Studio for the gloves, just to go with the rest.

And of course the textures are on sale

• CzexanaCzexana Posts: 167
    edited December 1969

Nice to see this updated for Genesis, and thanks Arien for updating the texture set!

However, I just tried reseting 'War Brotherhood' in my itemised order history - it dropped me back into my downloads and the green box came up saying it had been reset, but it didn't appear in the download list anywhere.

Ah well, I'll try again later ...

edited December 1969

Give it a bit, sometimes resets don't happen straight away, but please let me know if you are experiencing more problems.

• CzexanaCzexana Posts: 167
    edited December 1969

Checked again this morning and the files are in my downloads - downloading the extra Genesis one now :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Cool, thanks for letting me know that things ARE working as they should :)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Hi, first time poster here :cheese:

Apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to ask and/or f this question has been asked and answered :red:

How do I get the War Dog Pants tucked into the War Dog Boots? And will that technique work for the M4 version? 8-/

Thanks in advance for any answers on the matter :-)

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

There is a Boots Tuck morph on the pants. Set it to 1 and then they are tucked. I have both outfits and it works with the M4 version too.

edited December 1969

There should be a dial (morph) in the parameters tab when you have the pants selected.
    Yes that applies to both versions.
    They may well be a dial on the boots as well.
    Sorry I can't look right now.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thank you such, Byrdie & scorpio64dragon!

That did the trick. :lol:

• tankeratltankeratl Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hello !

Do you know if the Veteran WarDog Expansion work with Veteran WarDog for genesis?

Many thanks

edited December 1969

Yes it does......

edited December 1969

You might need to ask Xen about it, but I don't think so, not straight away. the expansion uses injection technology for the cr2s in the original M4 version, the Genesis version doesn't even have a cr2. Yes, it does have an equivalent but AFAIK, you can't mix things like that.

It *might* be possible to find a way of "translating" the M4 vesion into Genesis, but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

edited December 1969

Thanks to both of you for your quick reply, i'll ask to the vendor to be sure ... Thanks again !

edited December 1969

Are you talking about the texture expansion War Brotherhood or the morph expansion?

edited December 1969

I am asuming he's talking of the Veteran War Dog Expansion, found here

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/veteran-wardog-expansion

The War Brotherhood textures work on both Genesis and M4 versions and should say so on the product page.

edited December 1969

I instantly presumed he meant the textures, forgot all about the actual expansion pack.:red:

• xenic101xenic101 Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

The texture expansion works with both. The morph expansion only works with the M4 Outfit.

edited October 2012

I was talking about : http://www.daz3d.com/shop/veteran-wardog-expansion

Here is what i need in this pack :

No KneePads
    No Thigh Straps
    No Thigh Pockets
    No Back Pockets

Post edited by tankeratl on