Missing pages on the shop.

Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Hey DAZ!

You've got a problem with the Classic swimwear for Genesis-pages on your shop!! It gives a 404-error. Just a heads-up.

Post edited by Norse Graphics on

Comments

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Hey DAZ!

You've got a problem with the Classic swimwear for Genesis-pages on your shop!! It gives a 404-error. Just a heads-up.

That product was a weekend "Limited Time Only" product. Keep an eye out for it to appear again in the future.

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Does this apply to Caput Caseum too? I'm glad I grabbed that as it is a superb set. Seems a rather odd policy which I would have thought could only lose sales and annoy those customers who had their eyes on the product—I guess I will never understand marketing!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got Obi, and he had the same problem (but I got him at last!), so it's sort of qualified Fast Grab'em with Magento? And I'll keep an eye out.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,818
    edited December 1969

Does this apply to Caput Caseum too? I'm glad I grabbed that as it is a superb set. Seems a rather odd policy which I would have thought could only lose sales and annoy those customers who had their eyes on the product—I guess I will never understand marketing!

Yes, and the towel set and guardsman last week.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

You'd think that a 'limited time only' 'promotion' would work better if you actually made it known it was 'limited time only'.