Coupon "Not Valid"? Whats up with that?

misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm trying to buy some stuff and whenever I try to apply my coupon I get a "coupon not valid" error. is this a new "feature"?

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I think you need to provide more information about what you have in the cart, and the coupon you are using. Also did you already use that coupon?

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Are all the products you are trying to use the coupon for DAZ Originals? Coupons also will not work on PC items and the PC extravaganza bundles.

If you are trying to use the $10 PC celebration coupon, you must spend at least $100 to get the $10 off.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There are several threads about just this issue in the members only forum, and lots of explanations and possible fixes as well.

• misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

I tried using it on The Forest and Steampunk Tools. Got "invalid" both times. What a frigging joke. I don't have time or patience to play guessing games. Either the coupon is good or it isn't. This is bull-ony.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022
    edited December 1969

You haven't said which coupon you tried to use, but none of those items are DAZ Originals, so most coupons won't work on them.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Both the items that you mention are PA items. The coupons are only valid on Daz Originals. as explained in the first post of the thread here

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8810/

edited December 1969

Then why aren't "PA" items listed as such? It's such a waste of time and energy.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

They are listed as such.

Unless the vendor is shown as DAZ 3D (DAZ Original), then it is the vendor's name that appears there.

It has been like this since the new store opened in May.

edited December 1969

What a frigging joke.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Pull down the Shop drop down and go to the category marked DAZ Originals. PC items aside, you should be able to purchase items in that category with either the monthly coupon or the $4 coupon.

Just remember that coupons are single use and if your order is for less than the value of the coupon, the balance is lost.

edited December 1969

I would buy more stuff if the coupons were good for stuff I want to buy. As it stands, now I just pick up $1.99 items every now and then.