Comments

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

Got a link?

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Thanky! Those looks really nice. Interesting that they have Genesis versions but no DS mats though.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,070
    edited September 2012

GeneRufus said:
    Thank you so much for this!!!
    I went to town with them (think I might have overdone the pearls a little)

Sorry to ask after all this time: where did you get the head-dress from in this image? It's gorgeous!

ETA lnk to image:

GeneRufus image

EDIT AGAIN: OK, don't bother about this - I finally found out where this came from (a jotting on one of many little bits of paper littering my desk!) - iin case anyone else wants to know, it's from ryverthorn's set "Finishing Touches: Headpieces Volume 1" on Renderosity
    HERE

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Hey, is there a Hybrid Grunge topic up? I've used it in a few renders recently, really helped.

I made this a few weeks ago for the PA sale and forgot to post it here, sorry -- the soulsphere uses three different Paua textures from Gemologica. DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Lady Scarecrow

LadyScarecrow2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

WOW.. that's an awesome image Beth!

edited December 1969

Super creepy!

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    These instructions are actually on the product blurb, as readme's don't open any more.

The only other thing you need to know is that if you are using a partial such as embossing, engraving etc, to always use like with like..ie use the DS default version of the overlay over the DS default base and ditto for the US ones. This is clearly labelled in your folder.

I loaded the disk pendant prop and selected the disk, then I go to the folder labelled with either uberSS or DzDefault and they don't work, nothing is applied to the disk...what am I doing wrong, they say apply ubersurface texture before these or apply DZ default texture before these, what does this refer to? there is no readme file that explains any of these shaders. If I go to any of the other folders and apply those textures such as cords and chains or metal, precious they work fine. Please tell me how these work..I am using DS 4.7on windows 7 if that matters

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Do you have the surface(s) selected too, as from memory I think these are shaders

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

If you are talking about things like the emboss DAZdefault (Celtic 05.dsa, for example), the default displacement value is too small to see, increase them. (Surface(Color) pane, parameters Displacement strength, minimum displacement, maximum displacement) Also it doesn't show up in your viewport preview, only when you render it.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

thank you both very much I have it working to some extent now :)