now that we have genesis in poser can us whiney little poser people return...

2»

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

This thread is, as I understand it, about where people post - not the relative merits of two applications. Let's not start App War CCXVII please.

Who was talking war? We were talking hair. *smile*

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    This thread is, as I understand it, about where people post - not the relative merits of two applications. Let's not start App War CCXVII please.

Who was talking war? We were talking hair. *smile*

Well, maybe he thought the war might get hairy indeed ...
    ;)

• eclark1849eclark1849 Posts: 211
    edited December 1969

Hey WendyCatz, for the record, I never ignored your posts in the Poser Forum. I just don't post here at DAZ that much anymore so I didn't really post in the Poser Forum a lot.

Plus, I didn't leave DAZ. DAZ left me.:cheese:

Well, that, and when they started the new forum I lost my old post count. Now... I just don't care.:smirk:

edited December 1969

esther said:
    from our exile to the poserforum and come back to the commons?

instead of having our own forum which is going to be half DS related anyway. Also the name the commons implies everyone. I think a lot of the topics here are relevant to us whingy little whiney poser folk.
    Love esther

HEY! Wait a minute! Who you calling whiney?:-P

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

I only made the comment because in the past, anything Poser related I asked about, I always got lots of help and answers on the Daz forum, searching Smithmicro/content Paradise/morphography/Runtime DNA got me nowhere.
    Maybe all those people have already left the building lol!
    I use lots of software, iClone as well as Carrara, Poser and Daz studio, sometimes even Blender, Unity, Unreal UDK and others, even have Messiah and Houdini apprentice, it all has its strengths and limits, I just like to get answers for all of it when needed!

edited December 1969

The Poser Forum at Renderosity is usually where I go if I have a Poser specific question.