Thank You DAZ !!!

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

:-)For all your hard work on CARRARA , I see the improvements. Thanks for letting me beta test to help find solutions. Thank YOU for the very innovative Daz Studio Bryce and Hexagon . YOU SURE CANT BEAT THE PRICE !!! Thanks for trying hard to make compatibility with POSER FBX and all the other formats. and thanks for the discounts and sales . From where I sit you are doing a GREAT JOB !!!

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited December 1969

thanks for making it better so we can buy more daz stuff for our runnytimes ;)
    happy customers have loose wallets
    half full one moment, half empty the next

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Heyyy.... I thought we were only supposed to bash DAZ here?!? ;-)

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited December 1969

but we have to be careful how we bash them....

we have to hitthem hard with our wallets

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

From what I've seen in my short time of using Carrara it's one heck of a piece of software for the price.

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes true! Carrara is my favorite program!

...after facebook :red:

• Rhian-SkybladeRhian-Skyblade Posts: 223
    edited October 2012

Shouldn't we thank the developers who try to make Carrara better? :) they after all have all the hard work, squishing bugs and keeping up with our demands.

Carrara is a wonderful all-in-one Software. I don't really want any other... Poser and DazStudio only serve as content database.

Post edited by Rhian-Skyblade on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,221
    edited December 1969

Carrara is truly my fave!
    I've thanked DAZ a bazillion times over - but of that, I shall never tire. So, thanks from me too!

The free software bundle also creates an incredible circle of software for helping me to achieve my rather exhaustive goals without getting exhausted! Love it!