Metal Stilletto Boots For V5 Warps Aiko's Feet

RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Okay, I just had to completely create an Aiko Genesis character because I discovered after the fact of building, clothing and saving everything that for some reason, the Metal Stilletto Boots For V5 I used as her footwear seemed to have permanently warped her toes.

I don't know why that happened, but this is definitely the first time I've seen a Genesis product do it. What's even more odd is that when I first applied the boots to the shaped figure, there was poke through at the end on the "pinkie" toe and had to scale the toe of the boots themselves just to fix it. Not once in my process were any kind of "Fit Toes to Shoes" morphs used.

Ruined_Feet.png
638 x 696 - 148K
Post edited by RCDeschene on

Comments

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

In the Parameters tab click on the menu, and select Show Hidden. Then select Currently Used, and look for "DXFitBoots", and change the slider back to 0.

DX30 includes this hidden morph in the foot pose preset. There is normally a "Zero" pose preset also that will zero out the parameter.

Hope this helps... :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,659
    edited December 1969

Is it just the one saved figure that has bent feet, or newly loaded figures? I suspect you've either Memorised the figure with (if it's just this one) or used the Save modified assets (if it's all figures) with the morph applied. Either way, the morph won't show as Used - you'll have to go to All, then type part of the name (boot, maybe) into the filter box and zero. If it's just the one figure, save it again; if it was all figures, make sure everything else is also in its default state and go to File>Save As>Support Asset(s)>Save modified assets.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Yes, the issue was the hidden put in place by the boots themselves. I'm just ashamed I didn't realize this sort of phenomena by now... :red: