Shower Prop Freebie ?

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know where I can find a shower prop? Either the whole stall or even just the shower head?

Comments

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

What about ShareCg? I always find lots of useful stuff there... and free.

• edited December 1969

I checked ShareCG and Renderosity and even googled it, but nothing came up.

• edited December 1969

I guess I need to work on my searches!
    Thanks!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

There's something screwy with the searching at ShareCG -- if you chose to search within "Poser" or "DAZ Studio" you got nothing, if you chose to search everywhere they show up.

• edited December 1969

Yeah, ShareCG has a fantastically busted search. *grins* If you've got the time to sort through pages of art and 3dsMax stuff, though, there's some really fantastic stuff for DS/Poser.

• edited December 1969

So the "2 person showe" for poser would work, but I get the Cannot find a file for "/Runtime/Textures/ArcadiaZone/Shower/Meytal_floor.jpg" error... could that file just be in the wrong place and where should it be?

Also it's one solid object, I can't hide the walls, door, or shower head, but I think I can make it work.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Looks like the .pp2 is looking in AcadiaZone:shower, but the .jpg is just in AcadiaZone. SO you need to either edit the .pp2 or add a shower subfolder in the texture path.

• edited May 2012

[strike]It's possible that it's just looking in the wrong place. At the least, it should be somewhere in your /runtime/textures, so I'd suggest going to that folder and doing a search there. It's also possible the filename is spelled wrong, although that's a lot less common. If the folder is there, and there's a similar but not identically named file, that's probably the one you're looking for. Either way, the cr2 or pp2 can be opened with any text editor, once you find the file, and you can replace the the wrong file path with the correct file path. (I've done that a few times after I got really annoyed repeatedly having to find the same files again and again.)[/strike]

(Mike types faster than I do. *nods*)

As to hiding parts, check the material zones and see if you can make parts of it transparent with the opacity slider.

Post edited by thinmick_3ecd3939f1 on
  • edited December 1969

Always learn something new here everyday. Thanks!