small breasts

2»

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

None of the current Evolution or Hitomi morphs, with negative values set, seem able to do much without crumpling the mesh. I think I remember a thread on this subject on the old forums, and a sorta-official DAZ reply that an enhanced set of shaping morphs was being worked on. Not sure how much I like this idea: the current Genesis morphs are just plain not as flexible or capable as a V4 with the Morphs++ set. Definitely sure I won't like the idea of paying for another set of morphs that should have been in the Evolution set all along.

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

Just a couple of random thoughts.

Why dial up a female character to 100%? Why not just dial the V5, Hitomi or whatever to 50% and then use the Breasts Small to shrink them even further? You can dial them down to flat chested without deformation. If you want more definition in the waist and thighs just play with those dials.

Which brings up thought 2. Why not just dial Breasts, Waist and Thighs on the default androgenous Genesis? 3 quick dial spins and you're well on the way to having a small breasted woman shape.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571
    edited December 1969

...having a bit of difficulty trying to create Leela with Genesis/V5. Running into the same mesh collapsing issues I did with the base V4 when trying to dial breast size down.

I do have the V4/M4 body shapes and GenX, which theoretically should let me use Steph4 and the NPMs with Genesis, however, clothing fits are another matter as the Autofit tool still has some issues with detailed texture maps and footwear. The only workaround I can think of is setting GenesisLeela up in S4Pro then exporting her to Poser so I can perform clothing fits in the Cloth Room.

• virusboy286virusboy286 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Gone said:
    Just a couple of random thoughts.

Why dial up a female character to 100%? Why not just dial the V5, Hitomi or whatever to 50% and then use the Breasts Small to shrink them even further? You can dial them down to flat chested without deformation. If you want more definition in the waist and thighs just play with those dials.

Which brings up thought 2. Why not just dial Breasts, Waist and Thighs on the default androgenous Genesis? 3 quick dial spins and you're well on the way to having a small breasted woman shape.

The problem I've noticed with this is simple, I had gotten Hitomi as a special giveaway. Now when I applied said bundle to Gensis, tweaking body pieces seemed to deform more than the mesh. The Dials do work on the Base Platform, but without much effect from me. Either limits arn't really applied or I'm doing something wrong.
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,322
    edited December 1969

you could try an image search with daz "natural petite morphs"

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/v4-elite-body-shapes/