John aka Flash is having some problems

larrygilmanlarrygilman Posts: 94
edited December 1969 in The Commons

John aka Flash requested that I pass a message along;
-----------------------------------------
I'm hoping that there are some here who frequent the Daz forums. I need a little help.

For a week now I've been locked out of the Daz forums, I can read them but can't post.

I haven't been banned, there is a glitch in the site and it simply will not log me into the system.

If anyone here knows me, please post a message at Daz that I am ok, but I may not be coming back. This is the second time this has happened to me, during big sales as well!

I am pretty pissed at Daz right now and even if they fix this, I'm not sure if I want to continue this rather expensive hobby.

Anyways, I think there may be a few Daz forumites who are wondering why I disapeared.

John aka flashback

Comments

• larrygilmanlarrygilman Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

I am passing a message along for him.
    -------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping that there are some here who frequent the Daz forums. I need a little help.

For a week now I've been locked out of the Daz forums, I can read them but can't post.

I haven't been banned, there is a glitch in the site and it simply will not log me into the system.

If anyone here knows me, please post a message at Daz that I am ok, but I may not be coming back. This is the second time this has happened to me, during big sales as well!

I am pretty pissed at Daz right now and even if they fix this, I'm not sure if I want to continue this rather expensive hobby.

Anyways, I think there may be a few Daz forumites who are wondering why I disapeared.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

John aka flashback

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2012

Can you drop a PM to Richard Haseltine about this problem.

He will need to know the exact username that flashback is using, and the email address he uses to login to the store

Also tell him to maybe try closing his browser and clearing cache and Daz cookies, and then to try again.

Post edited by Chohole on