Account management problem

Coon RaCoon Ra Posts: 200
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Tried several times but I could not delete old CC profiles, nor add new CC profile. Had a wish to put a request on "website related bug" at https://www.daz3d.com/i/support/feedback, but this page does not exist. http://www.daz3d.com/i/support/feedback brought me back to main forum page. So, what I got to do???

Seems to me I'm going to lose Sam and Sadie morphs discount and my pc membership at the end of the month (anyway, it is useless at the moment without valid cc profile).

Post edited by Coon Ra on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

You clicked the Help>Contact Us link in the navigation bar at the top of the page? Try logging out, deleting DAZ cookies, and clearing your browser ache and then log back in.

• Coon RaCoon Ra Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

I clicked the Help>Contact Us link in the navigation bar at the top of the page right from within of my account dashboard.
    Will try one more time.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Richard, I bought some items earlier and got the beta Carrara 8.5 and I still have no downloads. I cleared the catch, forced refresh and reset downloads and still nothing. Is there a problem with the accounts or store atm?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

It does sound as there may be a problem - a couple of people have reported this kind of thing (no downloads). I'd suggest opening a ticket, if you can, but I will flag it up.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Thanks Richard :) I shall do

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

It seems the store is a mess once again. My wishlist at times is not listed above, having to clear cache, not getting a receipt for the last several purchases and probably many other things I haven't realized yet. At one time all of these things seemed to be of the past and had been working fine. They must have made some changes to the store and abracadabra, presto, open saysme, we have a problem Houston, major malfunction, breakdown and a failure to communicate seems to have sprung up all at once again. Well the failure to communicate has been an ongoing problem ever since (Maybe our customers won't notice, so don't say anything about the catastrophe that just happened). Are you guys actually trying to make something better and this happened or did it happen be trying to make it prettier. I at least hope you was trying to make it better. BTW why are the sku numbers so small on the product page? why can't I get to a product by typing in the sku number? Why does remaining downloads have to take up so much space on the download page rather than have room for file size? Is there a thread that ask questions such as these and have the questions been answered because I have many other questions? Of course now I will probably be directed to that thread and the current problems will be pushed aside without an answer in hopes they will get it fixed soon and not have to explain themselves to the customers, the ones paying for everything.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Wow I really ramble. I hope that was understandable.