Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    I spread like a plague of zombies... Watch out!

You spread more like Vegemite, mate. :lol:

LMAO and taste awful too haha!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

What are the best ways to help a snake bite victim? Wondering for story idea. I have not been bitten by a snake.

http://www.medicinenet.com/snake_bites/page3.htm#what_is_appropriate_first_aid_for_poisonous_snake_bites

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    We got to get together Jade, and stop Spyro, I am sure he is cheating, he can't really make that many posts so quickly. He has some sort of secret weapon that fires off posts like a scattergun methinks.I'm posting as fast as I can my Lady. I'm even doing my old Stupid comedy stuff to help, and maybe one post to a thread I should have avoided as a CV, sorry about that. :red:
    Spyro said:
    You still awake Jader. You no sleep today?
    Look's that way, body is beat but my head just will not shut down. This looks to be one of my ride it till the next night bouts. I get them, I will be worthless around 1 or 2 this afternoon, then I'll spend five or six hours forcing myself to stay up until bed time.
    I spread like a plague of zombies... Watch out!Break out the Shotguns Chohole!! We Rebels know how to deal with these brain sucking dead things that don't know when dead is better than un-dead. :vampire:
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    What are the best ways to help a snake bite victim? Wondering for story idea. I have not been bitten by a snake.

http://www.medicinenet.com/snake_bites/page3.htm#what_is_appropriate_first_aid_for_poisonous_snake_bites

So sucking out the venom with your mouth will not help that person. Interesting. I have seen that method in movies. Wonder why it is so popular when it does not work?

edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    chohole said:
    We got to get together Jade, and stop Spyro, I am sure he is cheating, he can't really make that many posts so quickly. He has some sort of secret weapon that fires off posts like a scattergun methinks.I'm posting as fast as I can my Lady. I'm even doing my old Stupid comedy stuff to help, and maybe one post to a thread I should have avoided as a CV, sorry about that. :red:
    Spyro said:
    You still awake Jader. You no sleep today?
    Look's that way, body is beat but my head just will not shut down. This looks to be one of my ride it till the next night bouts. I get them, I will be worthless around 1 or 2 this afternoon, then I'll spend five or six hours forcing myself to stay up until bed time.
    I spread like a plague of zombies... Watch out!
    Break out the Shotguns Chohole!! We Rebels know how to deal with these brain sucking dead things that don't know when dead is better than un-dead. :vampire:

I'd post a render of a hoard of Spyro zombies zombies... But the Zombie pack I want, among other things, hasn't yet been released.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

So sucking out the venom with your mouth will not help that person. Interesting. I have seen that method in movies. Wonder why it is so popular when it does not work?
    it can help if things are perfect, but they never are.

#1. It must be done as soon a the person is bit.
    #2. The bite must be cut open to encourage blood flow.
    #3. The Person Doing the Sucking must expel (spit) before the venom effects their mouth.
    #4. The Person must not swallow a single drop from many pulls on the wound.
    #5. The Person must not have the SMALLEST sore in their mouth to even try this.
    #6. Most of the time a snake bite is not fatal unless it is a UBER deadly snake like a Black Mamba.
    #7. The Suck method will kill the Sucker before the Bite victim most of the time.
    #8. It is Bull, only anti-venom works, do not believe everything you read or see in a movie.
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I'd post a render of a whored of Spyro zombies zombies... But the Zombie pack I want, among other things, hasn't yet been released.
    ROTFLMAO!!! I can just see a whored (up) Spyro zombie. I've seen Whored Zombies in movies before. My friend I do believe you meant Hoard of Zombies. LOL!! Tears in eye's, giggles and such...
    edited December 1969

Okay... So I mucked up in English class a lot. Maybe more than a lot ! Lol - I am really LOL now :snake:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    I'd post a render of a whored of Spyro zombies zombies... But the Zombie pack I want, among other things, hasn't yet been released.
    ROTFLMAO!!! I can just see a whored (up) Spyro zombie. I've seen Whored Zombies in movies before. My friend I do believe you meant Hoard of Zombies. LOL!! Tears in eye's, giggles and such...

Reminded me of an old joke. A hillbilly girl goes up to the counter in a store and pays for her purchase from a large jar of quarters.
    The man behind the counter asks, "Young lady, did you hoard all these quarters by yourself?
    She replies, "Nope, my sister whored half of 'em."

(BTW, I come from a long line of hillbillies, and the hills of Tenneessee have always been my home.)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:

Reminded me of an old joke. A hillbilly girl goes up to the counter in a store and pays for her purchase from a large jar of quarters.
    The man behind the counter asks, "Young lady, did you hoard all these quarters by yourself?
    She replies, "Nope, my sister whored half of 'em."

(BTW, I come from a long line of hillbillies, and the hills of Tenneessee have always been my home.)

LMAO!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:

I'm also glad channel 7 news didn't have that in their list of typos lately.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jade I have the solution now,

Us_zombie_hunter.JPG
    300 x 233 - 25K
    Welsh_zombie_hunters.jpg
    300 x 233 - 84K
    edited December 1969

. :lol:

edited December 1969

chohole said:

You might want an Australian permit. However, according to channel 7 news, there ain't much of Australia left.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Well Hot Darn, ya don't say? Me and my'un's are just a hop, skip an a jump to the south of'n ya. I love how all us southerners are Red necks on most media. You can not be a full blown RED On the NECK unless you come from the South of the U.S.A. We'on's is famous fer gettin marraged to our cousin's, drinking 'Shine outa them thar big ol' clay fired Jugs wit XXX on 'em, an being dum'er than th' dirt we dirt farm. YEE HAA!! Don't ya know!

Don't ask me, it really started as a nice post but went really way left field very quick. :red:
    edited October 2012

It's amazing what you can find on Ebay

international_zombie_hunter.JPG
    300 x 224 - 46K
    australia_zombie_hunter.jpg
    225 x 225 - 19K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I So got to print me one of those. And Spyro my friend they are like the CIA stuff allowed EVERYWHERE just nobody admit's it. :lol:
    edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Well Hot Darn, ya don't say? Me and my'un's are just a hop, skip an a jump to the south of'n ya. I love how all us southerners are Red necks on most media. You can not be a full blown RED On the NECK unless you come from the South of the U.S.A. We'on's is famous fer gettin marraged to our cousin's, drinking 'Shine outa them thar big ol' clay fired Jugs wit XXX on 'em, an being dum'er than th' dirt we dirt farm. YEE HAA!! Don't ya know!

Don't ask me, it really started as a nice post but went really way left field very quick. :red:

Better than Aussies, who notably travel the world and very commonly put on an extremely exaggerated accent. We DON'T talk like Steve Irwin or like the ridiculous actors we have! Tis a load of crock. Though, I cant speak for the NT or WA

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

LMAO!! Good luck finding guns here, they are very strict. Aus would be undead in a flash if a zombie outbreak occurred.

edited October 2012

I will prove what a southern gentleman I am. I'll use my big ol' Bowie knife to lobe off that Whored up Spyro zombies head knock it's brains out (you got to get rid of them brains) and give it to Chohole to keep as a trophy on her mantel. Only a true gentleman would give that up.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    chohole said:

LMAO!! Good luck finding guns here, they are very strict. Aus would be undead in a flash if a zombie outbreak occurred.And who said we would not bring our own? Rebels keep guns like fish stay in water.

edited December 1969

Amazing how zombies have evolved from G rated mind controlled people to R rated killers. From shuffling to Running... From mindless to motor cycle rinding and chainsaw massacres.

Personally I stand by the shuffling mindless cannibal ones. Beyond that is just over done.

Though, I do like some shots they do with the runners.

resident_evil_afterlife391-e1286882129799-700x405.jpg
    700 x 405 - 78K
    edited December 1969

LOL! Well that's true, but in RE you have different levels of that Virus. you know..

edited December 1969

The only real scary zombie flick I seen was 28 Weeks. The Europeans just nail films! The only american one I like is Resident evil. (1, 2 and 3... Didn't like 4 at all, despite posting a screenie of it)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    LOL! Well that's true, but in RE you have different levels of that Virus. you know..

Oh yeah, Totally get that... But my view of zombies doesn't appreciate the tentacle mouth thing, nor the chainsaw ones.

edited December 1969

Okay... Now I really want the zombie pack to be released!! Need to prove Spyro not a zombie whore ROFL!

edited December 1969

Well I leveled the boot. Needs some minor adjustments before working my way up... But, it's a lot further than it was :)

Boot5_5.jpg
    1248 x 679 - 222K
    edited December 1969

HEY, check it out. We passed the Complaint Thread for page count. That's cool.

My problem is no matter what I do I stay 400 plus post behind Chohole. And she says Spyro is using secret post methods. Hmmm... 8-/

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    HEY, check it out. We passed the Complaint Thread for page count. That's cool.

My problem is no matter what I do I stay 400 plus post behind Chohole. And she says Spyro is using secret post methods. Hmmm... 8-/

To beat Cho is a lost cause.

edited December 1969

Cho not lost, Cho knows exactly where she is

lost-confused-signposts.jpg
    500 x 400 - 23K
This discussion has been closed.