Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Love Johnny he just awesome.

tumblr_laxng69avR1qa4w2fo1_500_thumb.jpg
    240 x 200 - 42K
    pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg
    500 x 476 - 267K
    funny-celebrity-pictures-i-almost-miss-the-kraken-now.jpg
    500 x 323 - 41K
    funny-celebrity-pictures-jack-sparrow-justin-bieber.jpg
    389 x 500 - 38K
    tumblr_m4nxdcahqw1qbxnzho1_500.gif
    500 x 400 - 503K
    edited December 1969

Where be Wendy??? I need some stupid!!

edited December 1969

Nazgul... There be NO evil I like better.

sith_nazgul.jpg
    750 x 600 - 48K
    edited December 1969

2000th Post!!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700
    edited December 1969

Nazgul Ringwraith wraith

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited December 1969

not an addict yet, so don't get too excited %-P
    betcha too scared to post now and lose the pretty round number!!!

SC20121011-002924.png
    1024 x 600 - 111K
    edited December 1969

I held off a while, and continued modeling the boots... I do love that round number :cheese: But it's you and I just cant resist lol

edited December 1969

Thanks for the screenie too! it is a special post lol

edited December 1969

Here's where I'm at... I've been sidetracked with other projects, so it's been taking quite a while.

Boot4_3.jpg
    1121 x 820 - 346K
    edited December 1969

So I've been a bit neglected with the new releases... A couple of things I like... But soooo much of it is has not much use for me in the long run. I also am a realistic renderer, so toons are kinda not my thing. The 50's doesn't really thrill me either, personally... They are good don't get me wrong. Just not my thing.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

(sung to the tune, I feel pretty) I feel Stupid, Oh so Stupid... I banged my head for days on Genesis Smart Propping. It all comes down to Proper file Paths. Hint: you need to make the Proper Folders in the right darn place! So effing easy yet it just went VAROOM right over my head.

edited December 1969

The short time I was ahead of Wendy :cheese:

1a.jpg
    335 x 452 - 107K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    (sung to the tune, I feel pretty) I feel Stupid, Oh so Stupid... I banged my head for days on Genesis Smart Propping. It all comes down to Proper file Paths. Hint: you need to make the Proper Folders in the right darn place! So effing easy yet it just went VAROOM right over my head.

amazing that such a small thing can be such a pain. Knew you'd get through it :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited December 1969

don't worry mate, now you have overtaken me, you will leave me for dead.
    I don't know how I stayed in the top 10 anyway, am kinda embarrassed I have spent so much time posting on this forum, really only wanted to have about the same as my old post count and am about there!
    actually not sure I want to reach addict status!

edited December 1969

Hey you are trolling around :-P Noffin wrong with a high post count, I'm expecting you to fly past me. What was your old post count?

edited December 1969

There is nothing wrong with being an Addict. It all depends on what you are Addicted to. For me its DAZ3D, Cigarettes, Beer and Coffee in that order. It depends on the time of day which one I'm into at anyone time. Heck sometimes it's three at once. Like right now.

Also as the Highest Ranked None Admin I feel it is my duty to hit that 5th green box first with that Title of "Get A LIFE!"

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,569
    edited October 2012

..OK I really feel stoopid, and I mean Stoopid.

A lot of members here know how vehement I've been regarding the latest version of Studio and Genesis.

So I went and did a bad thing...

...I loaded up all the stuff I had accumulated for Studio 4.5 (some of which I didn't even realise I had), fired it up and gave it one more chance before deciding to uninstall the whole mess from my system.

OK, I'll admit, I was surprised at how well it actually worked considering my system's specs scrape the bottom of the barrel with regards to the proggie's minimum requirements.

Oh, there were a few small issues, manly the viewport going blank while adjusting morphs or a pose, but that was fixed by undoing the last action. and approaching it a bit more slowly.

It didn't crash like I expected it to, not during scene setup (albeit it was a simple scene), or the render process. The first render I tried used a UE light set with raytracing, stalled at 6% but didn't crash. Cancelled that and surprisingly, the operation cleared instantly (unlike in 3A where it kept going sometimes for quite a while). I then changed the light set and started the render process again without closing the app and restarting it first -- and it didn't crash!.

and surprisingly, after months, no years, of frustration, I actually kind of enjoyed what I was doing again.

So here I sit with a big plate of Crow (and a big bottle of Sriracha) in front of me.

...results below.

...she really looks the way Leela should look...

leela_genesis_test.jpg
    800 x 800 - 348K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    There is nothing wrong with being an Addict. It all depends on what you are Addicted to. For me its DAZ3D, Cigarettes, Beer and Coffee in that order. It depends on the time of day which one I'm into at anyone time. Heck sometimes it's three at once. Like right now.

Also as the Highest Ranked None Admin I feel it is my duty to hit that 5th green box first with that Title of "Get A LIFE!"

Smoking is bad enough an addiction for me... Caffiene yes, but not coffee, and not energy drinks, just coke, (Which is prob as bad as smoking) I dont drink. And The Daz addiction is not a bad thing... I just obsessed with creating stuff!! :cheese:

LMAO to the Get a life! lol

edited December 1969

450 posts until addict!!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    450 posts until addict!!
    O Crap. Okay, now I'm worried about Chohole and myself.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ..OK I really feel stoopid, and I mean Stoopid.

A lot of members here know how vehement I've been regarding the latest version of Studio and Genesis.

So I went and did a bad thing...

...I loaded up all the stuff I had accumulated for Studio 4.5 (some of which I didn't even realise I had), fired it up and gave it one more chance before deciding to uninstall the whole mess from my system.

OK, I'll admit, I was surprised at how well it actually worked considering my system's specs scrape the bottom of the barrel with regards to the proggie's minimum requirements.

Oh, there were a few small issues, manly the viewport going blank while adjusting morphs or a pose, but that was fixed by undoing the last action. and approaching it a bit more slowly.

It didn't crash like I expected it to, not during scene setup (albeit it was a simple scene), or the render process. The first render I tried used a UE light set with raytracing, stalled at 6% but didn't crash. Cancelled that and surprisingly, the operation cleared instantly (unlike in 3A where it kept going sometimes for quite a while). I then changed the light set and started the render process again without closing the app and restarting it first -- and it didn't crash!.

and surprisingly, after months, no years, of frustration, I actually kind of enjoyed what I was doing again.

So here I sit with a big plate of Crow (and a big bottle of Sriracha) in front of me.

...results below.

...she really looks the way Leela should look...

Don't worry KK, you're not alone. I've been buying a few DUF items lately in anticipation of moving from 4.0 to 4.5. Pass the Crow.

edited October 2012

What are your System Spec's tjohn? I had no hitches from 4.0 to 4.5, I'm even thinking 4.5 beta now that Uber Area lights work in it.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    What are your System Spec's tjohn? I had no hitches from 4.0 to 4.5, I'm even thinking 4.5 beta now that Uber Area lights work in it.

I'm not anticipating any performance problems, just having to d/l and install the updated morphs and other content I own to get everything to work perfectly with 4.5. I'm basically lazy and have a limited bandwidth per month. But you can't stop progress. I'm just hoping that future upgrades to D/S are backwardly compatible with all content.
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

You should be okay but be like me and hold on to backup copies of the diff versions install files. Mine go back to 2.3. You can trick most of the need up dated files with the Fix Duplicate Files Script found here in the forums. Then you can update are your own pace, I did.

edited December 1969

You still awake Jader. You no sleep today?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    450 posts until addict!!
    O Crap. Okay, now I'm worried about Chohole and myself.

We got to get together Jade, and stop Spyro, I am sure he is cheating, he can't really make that many posts so quickly. He has some sort of secret weapon that fires off posts like a scattergun methinks.
    edited December 1969

I spread like a plague of zombies... Watch out!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700
    edited December 1969

What are the best ways to help a snake bite victim? Wondering for story idea. I have not been bitten by a snake.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I spread like a plague of zombies... Watch out!

You spread more like Vegemite, mate. :lol:

vegemite2.jpg
    313 x 320 - 23K
This discussion has been closed.