Unleashing Storms (commercial & mini contest)

2»

Comments

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for playing!!

Turned my frustration into a little game...which is much better than sitting around with a mad on. :)

That's a good way to channel frustration. Turn it into a game! ;)

And very nice render! I'd hate to come across her on a pirate ship. :)

And your Knight render is great too. :)

Oh, I think she'd be fun on a Pirate Ship. :)

I'd think twice about messing with her when she was in storm mode, though...

THANK YOU!!
    Love your avatart! Is that Genesis/V5?

I wish Studio didn't keep crashing on my render beast so I could try working with her. I'm kinda stuck in Poser, though...

Here she is in Storm Mode...she is after all, a Tempest. :)

lightningstrikes-sm.jpg
    1247 x 1400 - 386K
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

She's out. I was on the fence as I have a ton of v4 characters and tend to look more for m4/m5. However, she looks so stunning in your renders I decided why not. Great character. I only hope I can make her look as nice in Daz as you have in Poser.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited September 2012

Oh, I think she'd be fun on a Pirate Ship. :)

Good. :)

I'd think twice about messing with her when she was in storm mode, though...

I'll be sure to do that. ;)

THANK YOU!!

Your welcome! :)

Love your avatart! Is that Genesis/V5?

Thank you! And sadly no. I swiped it off of here: http://jeffach.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4xzwxr

I asked him for permission of course and he, thankfully, gave it. He's a pretty cool guy. I do have a Genesis morph that looks similar, though. I'll post a render if your interested in seeing that.

I wish Studio didn't keep crashing on my render beast so I could try working with her. I'm kinda stuck in Poser, though...

Here she is in Storm Mode...she is after all, a Tempest. :)

Hopefully D/S will behave so you can play with V5. ;)

Oooo, Tempest is sexy. Speaking of Tempest, I might have to texture the G-Suit and put her into this! http://knight22179.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=96#/d4qafzg

Ha ha!

Post edited by Knight22179 on
  • michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the winners! And thank you gypsyangel for letting us all play along. Love the pirate! :-)

edited December 1969

OK, she's out and about!!

And RAMWolff went and made her to work with Genesis...
    I didn't know anything about it, and still don't. So I can't say one way or another it works...
    Some things of course won't work---the nail inj, the brow colors...etc..

But thought some people would be interested to know she has been transferred to Genesis.

respite-pst.jpg
    1500 x 1298 - 498K
    edited December 1969

Awesome.

edited December 1969

He posted a render in the other thread:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/7568/P15/#117712

edited December 1969

Cool

• Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
    edited December 1969

Well, my guess was off but I had to get this anyway. Since it is Halloween time....

(DM's Dark Rites set and Pose, Exnem's Mummy Wrap, Render in Carrara 8)

Tempest.jpg
    1280 x 940 - 740K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

It's a gorgeous skin, and the package includes SSS settings for Studio. That's worth it even if it is for V4. A pity the varied eyebrow colors are inaccessable to Genesis (and if they require jumping through more than one hoop, they count as inaccessible), but Genesis can use the skin even in a worst-case scenario.

edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    It's a gorgeous skin, and the package includes SSS settings for Studio. That's worth it even if it is for V4. A pity the varied eyebrow colors are inaccessable to Genesis (and if they require jumping through more than one hoop, they count as inaccessible), but Genesis can use the skin even in a worst-case scenario.

Even though it's not the same, you could use the Genesis Eyerbrows product to change the color of the eyebrows but it's not the same. Still, I agree with you. GREAT character and lovely skin. That alone is well worth the price. :)

edited December 1969

Salem2007 said:
    Well, my guess was off but I had to get this anyway. Since it is Halloween time....

Nice render. SickleYield's wrappings? :)

edited December 1969

Salem2007 said:

Oh, very cool! Love the Mummy wrap...

Someone else did one some time ago...geez---I can't think of who it was. It started out for V3, then they made it for V4, too...I'll have to dig around and see if I can find it. I had a catastrophic drive crash this past spring---9 years worth of runtimes and character work down the drain. The very DAY I installed Studio 4. We've never gotten along since then... :)

I will have to see if I can find it in my archives---drag it out for Halloween.

So she rendered OK in Carrara? That's cool. :)

Here's one I did of her as an angel

danan-01-sm04.jpg
    1500 x 1226 - 518K
    edited December 1969

Hopefully D/S will behave so you can play with V5. ;)

Oooo, Tempest is sexy. Speaking of Tempest, I might have to texture the G-Suit and put her into this! http://knight22179.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=96#/d4qafzg

Ha ha!

It looks like it'd be doable even with the V4 suit---it's a fairly simplistic texture---a few transmaps and it looks good!! :)

edited December 1969

JOdel said:

Why thank you!! :D

I tried to make her as complete as I could for either Poser or Studio users. I can't believe how many people growled at me for her not being for Genesis, though. LOTS of people. =8^O

Being a Poser kid, they didn't really make Genesis Poser friendly---so I gotta go with what I know. Although she is on her way to being Genesis friendly---RAMWolff wanted her for Genesis---so he's working on it.

nothingsays.jpg
    1222 x 1200 - 331K
    edited December 1969

Just as a side note, if you really want to change her brow colors, you can use the brow transparency in her textures as a brush. It's the same brush I used to make her brows & brow trans with, so it should cover what's there pretty well. You can just duplicate the texture you want to use, change her brow color and use that in your image. Probably a lot easier than trying to change Genesis' brow from what I've heard.

edited December 1969

THANK YOU!!!

She made top seller and the newsletter---so thanks to all who made it possible...you ROCK!!!!

stardust-pst.jpg
    1264 x 1500 - 494K
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

I used Tempest in my latest render: Retro Pinup 001

edited December 1969

She looks amazing in that render! The entire image looks great---the leather, the velvet, the weave in the cloth. Really nice work...

justagirl-pst.jpg
    1241 x 1600 - 461K