Have to manually refresh the store

Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The new releases view in the store keeps showing cached pages in my browser. I tried it today and saw the same most recent items from about three days ago. I tried shift+refresh and I got another five new items at the top of the page. I never had to do this on the old site.

Is anyone else seeing this? I am using IE9 on Windows 7.

Comments

• afreiburghausafreiburghaus Posts: 11
    edited May 2012

Same problem with Firefox 12.0 on W7

Post edited by afreiburghaus on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

Every time you refresh the page the order of the products changes. It is a known issue and has been reported to DAZ

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

Is the store really down for maintenance or is it just me? I can't buy anything. Wah!

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I'm on FF 12.0 and not having neither the issue posted by the OP nor what Frank posted. However, I do get login issues. I can be logged in on the main site, but it refuses to log me in on the forums as well. I end up logging out on the main site and back in and that fixes it.

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    I'm on FF 12.0 and not having neither the issue posted by the OP nor what Frank posted. However, I do get login issues. I can be logged in on the main site, but it refuses to log me in on the forums as well. I end up logging out on the main site and back in and that fixes it.

This is happening to me too.

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

Well I can get the store now but the $2 off coupon still doesn't work so I have to wait again to buy something.

Not sure if I'd blame my browser yet since it seems to be the store or DAZ website itself. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't regardless of what I do or don't do. I have not changed anything in the browser.

I sure will be happy when they get the peskiest bugs ironed out.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603
    edited December 1969

Just to add to the fun, I can only find this thread using the link in the reply notofication. If I go the the forum I can't see it. No amount of refreshing has made it appear in the list.